xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

HONORING

Maxo

• Wiki Translators

hello everyone !!

through this thread i'll choose a person every 1st of month, a person who gave a lot for xat.com, who contributed to the development of xat or the forum ... this will be a moment to think about him / her, to thank him/ her of course i'll talk about him and i'll let the opportunity for others to tell us what they think about this person, finally i'll give him / her a gift  (victory) 

note : the first person will be chosen february 1st, 2019

• Wiki Translators

first i want to thank all of you for the support, for me to be recognized as a contributor or volunteer is not enough to hardworking persons they deserve more let's be honest they does an efforts. you will know how this is going to happen  (victory) 

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Leandro said:

I just want to ask, how would you choose them? By how many suggestions that person post? By how many posts that person makes on the forum?

There's a lot of points to consider on how much a person have contributed to xat. Like for example, there are many people who have been contributing to xat for years on the chat by helping other users but hardly visible and known on forum or around xat.

13 minutes ago, maxo said:

for me to be recognized as a contributor or volunteer is not enough to hardworking persons they deserve more let's be honest they does an efforts.

Are you mainly gonna choose to honour contributors and volunteers? If it's them then it's already enough that they are recognized and appreciated as a contributor/volunteer for what they have contributed to xat over the years, some of them even receive test powers, etc. as a reward for various reasons they have made contributions to xat. If it's not enough, then what else could they be given for? unless they can be promoted as a xat admin. 

48 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Good luck for going through these points maxo! I can't wait to see who's your first pick!

5lEHiVO.gif

• Advanced Members
On 1/24/2019 at 9:26 PM, maxo said:

dear @Marya thank you for your support, the first person will be someone that you know very well :p  

I cant understad dear @maxo i know that person well ? (hmm) who's just im curiouse (toj)  i hope no Pen @Addict  :$  

Edited by Marya
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, maxo said:

dear bro @Addict with HONORING club you can see all HONORING persons, seeing our activities, participating in our events especially at the special occasions, viewing the club topics, making suggestions ... 

Oh okay, gotcha! I can’t wait to see your first pick (toj) 

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

ladies and gentlemans dear freinds: 

i've the pleasure to introduce to you the first HONORING MEN he is : talented, serious, hardworking, very modest, helpful, someone that i respect, he's the main owner of xat loja and xat troca volunteer, without forgetting of course his great idea of xatproject ... dear freinds my HONORING men for this month : @Cupim

pizap trophy 1.jpg

pizap.com15486406887651.jpg