14 minutes ago, lemona said:

the land havin penpuha*

Congrats Bry Bry!!! Also, I can't believe this is actually a thing :$ :

MKHSUe1.png

Come through forum SEO!!!

Is this real? Stop playing😂😂😂

51 minutes ago, Maxo said:

hello all! 

as you know every 1st of a new month there is a person selected to be honored, by the HONORING CLUB, our honored person for this month of MAY is a gentleman, someone with whom i have a long history since a longtime, helpful, he has a funny personality and to be honest i'm happy to join him and to be his teammate in xat trade.

ladies a gentlemans my honored person for may 1st, 2019 is the english the contributor the owner the one the salutation hellotation hitation tradation xatation ( this is the password between me and him ) hahaha congratulations to BRYAN @Addict

pizap.com15567381333591.jpg

Omg thank you so much, I’ve been wanting to win a xat certificate for a long time :$ you made my dreams come true😩😩😩 

• Award 1
  • Haha 1

• Bot Service Providers
2 minutes ago, Addict said:

Is this real? Stop playing😂😂😂

Omg thank you so much, I’ve been wanting to win a xat certificate for a long time :$ you made my dreams come true😩😩😩 

Print it out and add it to your resume and display It in your bedroom 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

Hi all !! sorry for being late, here i want to announce the HONORED men selected by the HONORING CLUB, for this month of JUNE

He is talented, active, hardworking, helpful, he is someone that i respect personally, my HONORED men for this month of june is my freind: @HelperNate NATHAN 

pizap.com15598958862501.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

Hello everyone,

I've the pleasure to introduce the HONORED MEN for this month of JULY, he is talented, serious, hardworking, very modest, helpful, someone that i respect, ladies and gentlemans the HONORED men for this month is : the owner of xat TRADE @Dopest

dopedope.jpg

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Maxo said:

Hello everyone,

I've the pleasure to introduce the HONORED MEN for this month of JULY, he is talented, serious, hardworking, very modest, helpful, someone that i respect, ladies and gentlemans the HONORED men for this month is : the owner of xat TRADE @Dopest

dopedope.jpg 

Honestly he deserve that and much more, for every day for every single second what he do on trade to keep it safely  

Congrat @Dopest

• Award 2