Stop the days

Bau

Stop the days  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Idea?! You want this on xat?!

• Advanced Members

Hello to all.
I have a new idea that I expect to add.

It's a free feature that lets you stop days.
To make an example: I have 100 days, I do not want to sell, and after I buy again. I better stop this, and after I come back I activate this again.
/days ON / OFF

- Question:  Many people say, why not sell days and keep xats, After that buy back days!
- My answer: it's a must to waste time on this, why there is not something that offers you to do this.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I know, that's why I suggested once again, admin to take this idea seriously!
I have seen several similar ideas that have been left, so I suggested this idea in the past, I will always suggest again and again, until Admin says stop, that's good! (wailing)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

It's a place where we all add suggestions if you do not like it or like it adds your criticism, but before I add this suggestion I thought a lot, do you think it's all for the money?
Here you are wrong, I add ideas for people, not just for money, why do you all talk in money ?!

Xats who buy, millions, how can he lose money ?!
It can only drop a few percent, but it will never lose money.

When we are serious, and we will think about everybody, instead of thinking about money, let's think of a better world!

• Award 1
  • Confused 1

• Wiki Translators

you know an idea shoud be simple and have an objective, an idea as our freind @Steven should bring something beneficial to everyone. i think the objective of your idea mr @Bau is to economise days because everyday the number of days ( stars ) decreases  but the question still : HOW ? and as @Sydno said " I think xat system is confusing on that matter because we are able to sell days, which are supposed to be solely a subscription feature ". i don't think it's possible

Edited by maxo

• Junior locked this topic
  • Volunteers

There's no need on creating a whole new thread for an already suggested idea unless it brings significant new concepts/ideas.

You can reply to other related threads with your opinion or new ideas, instead.

Since this suggestion has already been suggested several times, I'm locking this thread.

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1