I can't seem to get into my old account

vvv

Question

• Members

I've already tried submitting a ticket both under "lost access" and "locked out" but the system refuses to take the ticket and tells me to resolve the errors, but there are no errors present? It tells me I don't have to be a paid user under the ticket type in red... That's the only indication of an "error" on the screen though...

Can anyone help me out?

3 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good night,

No, you don't have to be a paid user to open a ticket under these departments. Although, you cannot create the ticket by yourself for Locked Out, they disabled it to avoid ticket spam. Regarding Lost Access, you would have to create a alternative account to open a ticket.

If you want to open a ticket under Locked Out, you'll have to open a ticket request. To do that, do the steps below:

• Go to the request form by clicking here;
  • On "Type of Request", select "Locked Out";
  • Type the xat username of the account;
  • The xat ID of the account;
  • And the e-mail associated with it.

Done, your request has been created successfully!
Once the ticket is created, you'll receive a e-mail with a blue link to proceed with the recovering process.

If you want to open it under Lost Access, after successfully logged in on your alternative account, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the alternative account;
  • Select the help topic "Lost Access";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

Good luck!

• Advanced Members

Hello @vvv,

Were you able to get a ticket opened about your issue using the steps that Stif provided?

If not, feel free to send me a private message with your registered username, identification number, and email. If you can’t remember one of those, just let me know. 

Look forward to hearing back from you.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

We would love to assist you in this matter, but without hearing back from you, it's impossible to know whether or not we've helped you successfully.

Since we've not heard back from you in over a week, we'll be closing this topic. Please refer to the highlighted reply from help regarding your issue. Next time, please be sure to get back to us regarding your issues.