529 KHAIR

Stif

• Wiki Translators

i waited the new power and to be honest i didn't expect this :( we already have " hairm " " hairf " for me you took these two powers you made a modifications in the shape and colours to give us this khair, personally i want something different not an exisiting powers with some modifications. thank you anyway

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Time and time again we say things like this— and I agree. I don’t see why we have four different hair related powers. They’re either not listening to us or are being instructed not to listen. 

But now it’s probably too late, everypower is saturated with copies of different powers, just to boost up the price. 

Sigh 

I agree.

can we close the "suggestion" session?

• Advanced Members

Regardless of the similar power, beautiful or ugly - Buy who wants, I think a lot of people admire this power, included myself, I really want to know who created this power, I say personally thank you.
About this power: it's beautiful and smilies are very Cute.

And I'm expecting new powers from these wonderful ideas, but anyway, thank you for what it is, it can not always be ours, it would be a big disaster.
Here is a lot of powers and just uses who wants it.
Now all who have everypower - need to buy this power to keep you collected everypower pawn.
Everyone who profits and wins xats the same, they are forced to buy power either ugly or beautiful, they do xats - few or many, and if something does not fit they become angry.

Who are you?!

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, Witness said:

The smilies are really cute, but we already have too much hair smilies such as hairm, hairf and the haira sets from anime. (cute)

Yeah! I'm agree.. the smilies are really cute!.. (applause)(blowkiss)  :$ 

• Award 1

• Angelo featured this topic
  • LaFleur unfeatured and locked this topic