SuperValentine - New power suggestion

lcky

• Advanced Members

HEy all .

I would like to suggest a power for Valentine's day

SUPERVALENTINE or LOVEGIFTS

How it Works - It allows Married or BFF pairs to send Free cards are Gifts to Thier Partner Restricted to 2 or 3 Gifts Per Day

Since Its allows Free Gifts , so it could cost bit expensive . 

Lucky (917210101)

Edited by lcky
change in name
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Interesting idea. It may no longer be feasible for xat to leave gift's for free.

But with this, i see that the powers of collection are being used a lot and with that, the power Supervalentine ends up being a great recommendation!

• Advanced Members

I'm sure we'll get Supervalentine soon, but as a new collection.

This is not a bad suggestion, it's actually interesting, however I don't think xat would release a power that allow users to give free things, even if they are only gifts and being restricted to only two or three gifts per day.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

not all BFFs are romantically involved.

xat Married too

It's expected to have a SuperValentine since we already have (Superxmas, SuperHalloween, Supersummer) which I am hoping too 

3 hours ago, lcky said:

HEy all .

I would like to suggest a power for Valentine's day

SUPERVALENTINE

How it Works - It allows Married or BFF pairs to send Free cards are Gifts to Thier Partner Restricted to 2 or 3 Gifts Per Day

I like the idea of having able to send a free valentines card to someone :$, but maybe something like just once to each ID or only available to who you are BFF/Married with. It would also be nice if we  could have a new type of valentine kiss and hug too

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

mmm i don't totaly support the idea because it needs more explainations, the name seems good but you need to develop the idea.

SUPERVALENTINE  ( collection ) " valentine " power will be included of course + other love's powers despite its name " superVALENTINE "  the name has a relationship only with valentine power.

how it works : for me sending a cards is not enough a collection power should give users the possibility to do a lof things or if you want it for sending cards change the name of your power suggestion  

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, maxo said:

mmm i don't totaly support the idea because it needs more explainations, the name seems good but you need to develop the idea.

SUPERVALENTINE  ( collection ) " valentine " power will be included of course + other love's powers despite its name " superVALENTINE "  the name has a relationship only with valentine power.

how it works : for me sending a cards is not enough a collection power should give users the possibility to do a lof things or if you want it for sending cards change the name of your power suggestion  

17 hours ago, lcky said:

SUPERVALENTINE

Here you have the answer, what can you want more ?!

Hey Lucky
I thought it was already there xD, I support this idea, it's something nice for lovers. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Bau said:

Here you have the answer, what can you want more ?!

Hey Lucky
I thought it was already there xD, I support this idea, it's something nice for lovers. 

hey @Bau and thnx for your support

I am not saying to use same name but atleast its something different Idea. We are having already same kinds of powers again and again .

Maybe we can name it Freevalentine  or Lovegifts

• Wow 1