xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Remembering Proxy/Jamie Logue R.I.P.

Toxic

• Advanced Members

I just made a background for Jamie's chat Godfather. This is the last chat he put his bot at. I'm still bot owner on his bot, when I saw my fex panel I saw an odd bot, and once I saw it's name was "Hangout" I knew it was Proxy's. I don't handle these things well, it's been so difficult dealing with this. I've sort of disconnected from everyone, it's just not fair...

http://prntscr.com/m9jii5 Making the background for Godfather was the hardest thing imaginable. I used the same font he liked for all his pcbacks, same girl we spend hours looking for one night because he specifically wanted her to be in his pcback. He just loved the way she looked and had to know who she was, and we found her. So I used the image I saved in case he ever wanted to use her again, and it seems like this is the last time. I'm so sad... I can't even put into words what I'm feeling over this. Jamie would literally give you anything if you really needed it. I miss you so much bro... I wish you were here. I'll see you again one day man...

• Award 2
  • Sad 2

• Members

This past year a lot has changed in my life, causing me to be busier. I could tell it was effecting him in a way. Towards the end of last year I tried so hard to be there for him more because of his head injury and his mom. It's never easy losing a parent, a friend or family. In the beginning of April 2018 Jamie helped me get through the hardest of times after losing my mom. After everything that happened last year I wanted to make his 21st birthday special. I wish I had able to talk to him more. I wish I had kept more of our conversations. I know it's selfish to say but I wish he was still here. He didn't deserve what happened, he had so many great plans and goals in life. Since the day I met Jamie he inspired me and helped me become such a better person. It's a little cheesy but I found and put together some of the texts and messages.

https://prnt.sc/m9tx3q

I'm not going to lie, its hard. I miss him so much... :(

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Today would of been Jamie's 21st birthday. It's hard that he died so young. I really hope him the best in heaven. I forgot to mention on my other comment, he was one of my best friends even though we barely talked. He helped me through some rough times. Happy Birthday & Rest in peace, Jamie.:(

• Award 2
  • Meh 1

• 3 weeks later...