xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Remembering Proxy/Jamie Logue R.I.P.

Toxic

• Advanced Members

First of all I wanna say I know I'm probably not the closest person to Jamie/Proxy, so I don't know if I deserve to post this. But it needs to be posted because overall, Proxy was a great person, and personally I'm going to miss him a lot. This has not been easy for a lot of us, and it's been even harder for his family after losing his mother late last night as well. 

Proxy was driving and a drunk driver hit him and he was killed. We will all miss you, Jamie.

News Article 1

News Article 2

Obituary

Please, only positive comments here. 

<inapp content> ; http://prntscr.com/m8n06i ; http://prntscr.com/m8n0ia ; http://prntscr.com/m8n1ir ; http://prntscr.com/m8n1xj ; http://prntscr.com/m8n25n

This guy was great...he went to far with jokes sometimes, but that's really the only bad thing I have to say about him. He bought so many graphics from me, probably more than anyone's ever bought from me. He's helped me with no questions asked, and always had my back. I've run chats with him, I've shared voice chats with him, and he was a really good hearted guy. I pray for all of us who are grieving over this, especially his family. 

We are making xat.com/GodFather (his last chat) his memorial chat. We hope to at least keep the bot with time to remember our dear friend :(

Edited by Toxic
  • Sad 17
  • Meh 1
  • Angry 1

• Members

I wish I would have had the chance to get to know Jamie better. I didn't spend much time talking to him, but the time I did was always fantastic and he always made me laugh and did his best to make sure I was in a good mood. We didn't know each other well, but he somehow could feel that I wasn't comfortable talking to people, he was one of 2 people to kinda break my shell and get me more comfortable on xat and I can't thank him enough for that. He seemed like such a great guy, and I wish I woulda had the chance to spend time with him and to talk to him more. I just wanna say that Jamie, brother, I know you're looking down on us smiling. I just want you to know that you're a great guy, and I'm so very thankful to you for taking care of Kitty. She means the world to me and I know she meant the world to you too. Thank you for being there for her when she needed it most, and I promise I will continue every day to take care of her the best that I can and show her the same love and care that you did. I love you brother, Rest in Paradise.

Edited by TheDjZombie
  • Award 4
  • Sad 1

• Members

Dear Jamie, my best friend, my brother, my family. I miss you so very dearly, you impacted my life in a way that I never thought possible. You were there for me through the worst of times, and the best. You supported me when nobody else would, and defended me when I was attacked. You took care of me and showed me what it means to have someone truly and deeply care about me. I can't even begin to explain how big of an impression that you left on my life. Nobody can ever fill the void that was left behind when you left this world, and I will always remember all the good times we had together. Rest in Paradise, Jamie!

• Award 4
  • Sad 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

This notice is very sad ,and in the same time i can say this notice wake up me totality to reality, some days ago , i came back in the morning from the work , and only i remember @Angelinemy little sis here send me a message , practicaly i was sleeping , and thanks to she and her message i dont lost my life, when i open my eyes  i saw only in my right part a truck in my left part a car ..   I feel my soul break ,tears and tears ,and in the same time  i hope he rest in peace and is an angel with the angels . 

Rest en peace Jamie :'(

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Kairi said:

Jamie was a great person to the people who deserved it... He was one of my closest friends... we talked last night before this happen.. still can't believe it's real... Rest easy Jamie. <3 

3 hours ago, Booh said:

Good first good night to all of you, I may not even know it but I hope God comforts his or her family's rest in peace maybe we'll see each other someday

3 hours ago, Shizuo said:

Rest in Peace ! 

2 hours ago, Kale said:

Rest in peace!!

2 hours ago, Matti said:

Rest in peace 😕

2 hours ago, Moist said:

I met Jamie almost 9 years ago, and he was always there for me when I needed it.. Actually he was even there when it wasn't needed  but he still was always one to make good of a bad situation. One of the realest guys I have had the pleasure to be friends with... His jokes were over the top but that was why everyone loved ya. Jamie was the type of person to put everyone before him to make sure they were good. 

Always thinking of you buddy, you left an imprint in so many peoples lives.... You may be gone but you live on in all our hearts. Miss you bro, Gone but NEVER forgotten. Love ya

1 hour ago, TheDjZombie said:

I wish I would have had the chance to get to know Jamie better. I didn't spend much time talking to him, but the time I did was always fantastic and he always made me laugh and did his best to make sure I was in a good mood. We didn't know each other well, but he somehow could feel that I wasn't comfortable talking to people, he was one of 2 people to kinda break my shell and get me more comfortable on xat and I can't thank him enough for that. He seemed like such a great guy, and I wish I woulda had the chance to spend time with him and to talk to him more. I just wanna say that Jamie, brother, I know you're looking down on us smiling. I just want you to know that you're a great guy, and I'm so very thankful to you for taking care of Kitty. She means the world to me and I know she meant the world to you too. Thank you for being there for her when she needed it most, and I promise I will continue every day to take care of her the best that I can and show her the same love and care that you did. I love you brother, Rest in Paradise.

1 hour ago, PurrKittie said:

Dear Jamie, my best friend, my brother, my family. I miss you so very dearly, you impacted my life in a way that I never thought possible. You were there for me through the worst of times, and the best. You supported me when nobody else would, and defended me when I was attacked. You took care of me and showed me what it means to have someone truly and deeply care about me. I can't even begin to explain how big of an impression that you left on my life. Nobody can ever fill the void that was left behind when you left this world, and I will always remember all the good times we had together. Rest in Paradise, Jamie!

1 hour ago, maxo said:

rest in peace :( 

1 hour ago, Ravey said:

He helped me deal with the death of my ex. I've known him for like 4 - 5 years. He was a funny guy but he cared for others. Rest easy Jamie.

1 hour ago, oj said:

a real homie who was always there for you regardless of if you wanted him to be <3 rest in peace

11 minutes ago, Marya said:

This notice is very sad ,and in the same time i can say this notice wake up me totality to reality, some days ago , i came back in the morning from the work , and only i remember @Angelinemy little sis here send me a message , practicaly i was sleeping , and thanks to she and her message i dont lost my life, when i open my eyes  i saw only in my right part a truck in my left part a car ..   I feel my soul break ,tears and tears ,and in the same time  i hope he rest in peace and is an angel with the angels . 

Rest en peace Jamie :'(

Thank you all so much for your kind words. For those of you who do know Jamie, you know how kindhearted and loving he was. He was a huge pleasure to be around, and always kept things entertaining and tried to help out. This is heartbreaking as heck... :(

For those of you who don't know Jamie, but offer your condolences, thank you so much. 

• Award 5
  • Sad 1

• Members

I spent most of the time I knew Jamie arguing with him. We never got along. But then I went through a really difficult time in my life, and we forgave past grudges. He spent a lot of time talking to me, making sure I was happy and safe. He told me he would always be there when I needed a friend. He would message me randomly throughout the day, and it hurts to see the unopened message I sent him three days ago. It hurts knowing it will never be opened. My prayers go out to Jamie's friends and family during this difficult time, and I pray they find comfort knowing Jamie was very loved and will continue to be very loved.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

All I can say is that, this incident is very unfortunate and please do not take me wrong here, there will always be a part of me that cared of Jamie, and always would have his back. Even with all the wrongs he has done to me, which I don't want to get in detail about. I guess I'll never have closure on our beef with each other, but when I met him. we met in 2014. It was on Earth Breach Radio, and he was a moderator and so was I. We clicked so quickly. He was such a chill dude. I never was in a call with him but he had a lot of goals for himself and his future and it's upsetting he won't be able to live it out. Rest in Peace, J. You've left me in a tricky situation but I won't hold this grudge on you. I just hope God is taking good care of you bud.

0jkkSRb.png

• Award 2
  • Meh 3