NOBODY HAVE BEEN BLOCKED WITH ERROR E56

SOLTERODEORO299

Question

• Members

THIS IS A SHAME¡¡¡,im blocked for 999 days and they said me that it was for  make a ´´reversed payment´´,when i have given proofs that it is FALSE,and  they wan´t unblock my account. 

It´s probably that somebody in xat.com is blocking accounts because he wants without proofs.

http://prntscr.com/m8dkn1

Here is a cap of my paypal of this date,6 january. 

<personal info removed>

I think this haven´t solution and for this i going to collect signatures, as my lawyer told me,   and i  will make a collective demand to report the facts to 

the competent authorities same they  have report my account of xat.com.

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good morning,

If your account was blocked, it's because it's part of an investigation. If you didn't do anything wrong, just prove it and your account will be unlocked as soon as possible. Obviously this will only be possible through your ticket, remember that few people answer these tickets and they have to deal with a huge amount of them that grows daily, that's why it may take a while to get a response. Please, be patient.

Thanks in advance.

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

This will be the last time that you open a forum support thread regarding this issue. Any sort of assistance you need with your situation will take will in the ticket, not here on the forum.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.