Question

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone. 

I want ask someone 

Today in trade  owner do me ban 3h.

I know owner can do anything in trade. 

And I know what is rules.  

All people can joke in chat trade. 

If Im do joke to my friend it's is not allowed? 

I know what trade for trader and all can Talk on general topics. The limits do not disable a process. Trading. Where is the drama? While kidding with some friends ??? . Are you allowed to have some friends and others do not ?? I hate to use the rank personal use. When you want to use rules you have to apply to everyone. It is not allowed for persons and persons not...

I hope there will be control over what happens in the trade. I know no one can do anything. But we must. If we will apply the rules should apply to all. If someone can provide a proper response to my problem. I wait for him. And if I expect those things to be ignored by users. Close the subject without a reply and thank you

Screenshot_2019-01-14-19-22-14-48.png

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

The rules of xat are very clear as to the users.

If you were punished, you certainly had reasons for it. No one on our team ban for personal reasons.

I recommend that you wait for your punishment to end and return with good conduct!

• Advanced Members
Just now, Kale said:

The rules of xat are very clear as to the users.

If you were punished, you certainly had reasons for it. No one on our team ban for personal reasons.

I recommend that you wait for your punishment to end and return with good conduct!

I'm not new here so I do not know xat rules. Then there is no picture shown for what happened to be enough for the moment. And since there is no kick. What is happening? Are not these trading rules? Dear brother. All I want is to apply the rules to everyone. Come on and not just a visitor. A little respect should be offered to people, and not a ban is what you can do. There must be room to listen to people. Also stick to the staff. You must also investigate their problems and clarify things. As always we learned in xat