Muting Raids

ider

• Advanced Members

Is ok Muting the raids? cause i guess Mute is just for 1 hour max , then i thing that after 1 hour the banned ids will be back. i think those should be banned forever.

• Wiki Editors

They usually don't use the same id more than once or twice so, it's pointless to forever-ban all of their toon accounts.

Using mute instead of forever-banning them is better because it won't spam the chat for visitors (only members+ are able to see mutes).

Any of these options is acceptable, it's up to the chat's main owner to decide how he or she wants to deal with this issue.

• Advanced Members

They usually mute because they always come back seconds after the ban. It's really annoying to put "0" in the hour box for every single bot that deliberately disrupts the chat. For chats like help, the ban messages are disruptive for the users; (More importantly the ones that ask for help) only staff members can see the mute. Since they are staff members, it is okay as they deal with this type of trollery on a daily basis basis. We don't want guests or first time users seeing that type of stuff on the chat so they try to mute their message as fast as possible, as if it never happened. 

• Advanced Members

They has 3 IDs  packet IDs one with the combination one is 151216>5051  changing the last 4 number and some times last 2 or 3. that s all i have noticed in the banneds

They has 3 IDs  packet IDs one with the combination one is 151216>5051  changing the last 4 number and some times last 2 or 3. that s all i have noticed in the banneds

In chat we need that the muted get done in silence like xat5. i guess should be better

• Advanced Members

This is happening on xat5 and help alot, these raids are using the same name each time, luckily FEXBots has name detection as a ban so you can add these names on there and it will ban, also these names are often inapp so you can turn the turkish ban filter on

• Wiki Editors
57 minutes ago, ider said:

In chat we need that the muted get done in silence like xat5. i guess should be better

Omg... You still didn't get it. As I said in my last post, members and above are able to see mutes.

You can see mutes on Chat because you're a temporary moderator there and you can't see mutes on xat5 because you're a guest there.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, ider said:

Thanks, now we know they're using new randomly generated ids. /s

• Award 1