National Basketball Association

Sean

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Mr.Guppy said:

I really enjoy the NBA. I regularly follow the Thunder and the Hornets. Sad to see the Hornets lose the playoffs, but I want OKC to win it all.

Hey did you watch the game last night against the Spurs? If so, what did you think about those no-calls at the end of the game?

9 hours ago, CLassified3 said:

Warriors!

Do you think they can take the chip without Curry?

• Advanced Members
On May 3, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Sean said:

Hey did you watch the game last night against the Spurs? If so, what did you think about those no-calls at the end of the game?

I heard Ginnobli stepped on the line first, and if the refs called it, none of the other calls would've happened, but maybe it's because I'm biased towards OKC.

• Advanced Members
52 minutes ago, Mr.Guppy said:

I heard Ginnobli stepped on the line first, and if the refs called it, none of the other calls would've happened, but maybe it's because I'm biased towards OKC.

The last play was so hilarious because there was a bunch of violations towards the end. The refs didn't want to be the ones to influence the ending of the game so they let it slide perhaps. The Spurs still had a chance to win.

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...