Jump to content
Kale

Transfer confirmation

Recommended Posts

how is this any different than what we already have

 

you just want an OK button ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oj said:

how is this any different than what we already have

 

you just want an OK button ?

 

Many times we clicked on the xat and we do not see what was transferred, I wanted a safer way to click ok to close the transfer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree with you @Kale good idea an ok button should be added to confirmate transfers as you said we just click somewhere in the chat sometimes we don't know if the transfer is completed or no 

 

an " ok " button or " confirm " button seem good 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Song , Interesting  

So if i do ok that means is finish transfer  ? 

If i dont do ok transfer is not release  ?  

Can be like so ?  

If is so good point  , and good think 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marya said:

Song , Interesting  

So if i do ok that means is finish transfer  ? 

If i dont do ok transfer is not release  ?  

Can be like so ?  

If is so good point  , and good think 

 

In a way I only propose a message to confirm that it has been received, it is not necessary to confirm to receive, only a way that users do not accidentally close the transfers. Without even being able to see what was received.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kale said:

 

In a way I only propose a message to confirm that it has been received, it is not necessary to confirm to receive, only a way that users do not accidentally close the transfers. Without even being able to see what was received.

Good saying 

I got you  

Yup im agree, nicely suggestion 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, I like this idea, and it’d probably be pretty easy to add in the upcoming version(s) of xat HTML5.

 

Good suggestion, Kale! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, It's a good idea. (sman) 
 
 - I really love this idea! (a) - BUT I want to have a history of transfer! 
Even if you do not see who has transferred, in transfer history you will see who has transferred!

A lot of ideas, and Admin is waiting to be begged to add this to xat! (rolleyes)




In the future I want to be allowed to transfer even if our friends are offline!

  More: I want to transfer xats, days and powers.
How (what) (shrug) Everybody will ask, it is very easy, I will add a similar suggestion in the future, just for transfer and I will show you how it will work. . . 
Thank´s.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 2:15 PM, Kale said:

Many times we clicked on the xat and we do not see what was transferred, I wanted a safer way to click ok to close the transfer!

 

I'm fully supporting this!

 

I've transferred/received large amounts of xats in the past but I've been unable to screenshot them for my records because the transfer message disappears far too easily.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 11:26 PM, Bau said:


Even if you do not see who has transferred, in transfer history you will see who has transferred!


 

Nice suggestion @Bau

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your idea,

 

Good? Yeah.

 

But... Why not adding an ACCEPT / CANCEL button? Would be better since sometimes you receive scammed xats and don't see (like you said in your post, just click anywhere) and look, vols will tell you this is your fault and block you.

 

Why not simply adding a button, like trading's app?

Edited by xLaming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign in now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.