Paypal Unavailable

ider

Question

4 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

To answer your first question:

You can only purchase with PayPal once every 2 weeks.

By private message, you told me you tried making two payments..

I'd check and see if the first one you tried submitting was declined as well as the second..

Check out this thread to see why your payment may have been rejected:

http://community.xat.com/forum/community/tutorials/24175-when-i-pay-with-paypal-it-s-rejected-why-here-a-few-tips

If the issue persists (cannot use the option), open a ticket under the Payment Problems help topic and they can look into the issue for you.

If you continue to get declined, consider calling PayPal, as well.

1 (402) 935-2050

Second question:

From xat.com/buy page:

"Skrill, PayPal, Credit card and phone payments are subject to a transfer reserve. PayPal payments should be to one xat id only"

So, if you had gone with either method you mentioned, a portion of the xats would be set aside for reserve.

It happens with non-guaranteed methods for cases of charge-back..

• Award 3

• Volunteers

Yes. Buying xats via Skrill will put a reserve in place. In most cases, it will go down by itself. It tends to go down 50 xats per day more/or less. Xat will only reduce your reserve if it is a large amount which would leave you waiting a long time to use your xats. 

You are still able to use your xats on things like promotion, xat's buy page etc. You are also still able to use the trade engine.  

• Advanced Members

Oh i just tried skrill and is a faster way to buy xats i did it and refresh and my xats are there. Now i get reserved  for buying xats in skrill ?

Oh i just tried skrill and is a faster way to buy xats i did it and refresh and my xats are there. Now i get reserved  for buying xats in skrill ?