Error in name

Marya

Question

• Advanced Members

Hey guys  

I have my friend , she bought a id sometime ago i think more that 5 months ,  from Marek , is id 13M  

Ok all fine till now . 

When  she is on xat she had a issue in name , is not appear her name appear name to Marek  

Example : https://prnt.sc/m3bcpv  And is not Marek she is  HaLLo (13M)  name Laurici 

Same i comprobed if is so and yes i can confirm that is true , when you open her pv appear name MAREK   

She did everything clear pc , deleted and accept cookies everything , and the problem she have to do  

Same she open a ticket for updating but it is not solved yet   

So what she have to do more  ? 

I think that is glitch and her name plus id needs updating ? 

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hey Marya,

Not everyone sees her as Marek, only you and whoever has the ID saved since the account was Marek's. I don't know if there's any way to solve this, it's actually not a problem in her account.

Try to remove her from your friend list, clear your cache, do login and add her again. After adding, login again and see if it works.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Luig said:

Try to remove her from your friend list, clear your cache, do login and add her again. After adding, login again and see if it works.

I did .. but not only me see she like so , if you can see there is picture is an other person , we did all things but no way :( 

Edited by Marya

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Marya said:

I did .. but not only me see she like so , if you can see there is picture is an other person , we did all things but no way :( 

Yes I saw the image, anyone who had the ID added as Marek will be able to see it with this name. The problem is the saved cache of each person, not with the account.

Have you tried adding using the ID? /f13000000 may work.

• Advanced Members
38 minutes ago, Luig said:

Yes I saw the image, anyone who had the ID added as Marek will be able to see it with this name. The problem is the saved cache of each person, not with the account.

Have you tried adding using the ID? /f13000000 may work.

No honestly but i will try now

1 minute ago, Marya said:

No honestly but i will try now

Be the way it work now with /f13000000 lool impressive  

Ty so much @Luig 

Now i think should she have to tell her friens each one to do the same thing