HelperNate

WIN SUPERBOY! 7 WINNERS!

The deadline to submit entries for this contest has passed! Tallying is now in progress! No further entries will be accepted at this point!

Unfortunately xZephyrrrx (1523946243) was on a hold during the transfer process. Another winner will be chosen in his place @ 2AM EST (9 hours).

@AND3has unfortunately failed to claim the prize due to poor timing and @xZephyr encountered a hold during the trade process. After tallying the results, the 2 new winners are:

j1Z6gCw.png BRpwvEZ.png

Equinoxeiv (98157018) and dinamite99 (46544326)!

Congratulations @Jagen and @mary17! You have until January 12, 3AM EST to claim your prize! Come meet me @ Game or Social chats to claim your prize! You may also contact me by messaging me here, or by private chatting my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

I will most likely respond quicker if you private chat my xat account directly.

• Like 3

Unfortunately I lost my prize.
observation my nothing against only advice if you do contest you have to stay on or give a longer time yesterday I stayed the whole day in your xat and you are asleep I find a disregard for the participants my opinion I know it will not be worth anything more ta there
congratulations to the winners

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, HelperNate said:

@AND3has unfortunately failed to claim the prize due to poor timing and @xZephyr encountered a hold during the trade process. After tallying the results, the 2 new winners are:

j1Z6gCw.png BRpwvEZ.png

Equinoxeiv (98157018) and dinamite99 (46544326)!

Congratulations @Jagen and @mary17! You have until January 12, 3AM EST to claim your prize! Come meet me @ Game or Social chats to claim your prize! You may also contact me by messaging me here, or by private chatting my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

I will most likely respond quicker if you private chat my xat account directly.

Hello Nathan.. I pc you and I sent you a message.. so Thank You so much.. and :o what a big surprise for me..

I will be online in xats.. waiting for your answer for go there at your xat place. for this moment THANKS! ♥

• Like 1