WIN SUPERBOY! 7 WINNERS!

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

@AND3has unfortunately failed to claim the prize due to poor timing and @xZephyr encountered a hold during the trade process. After tallying the results, the 2 new winners are:

j1Z6gCw.png BRpwvEZ.png

Equinoxeiv (98157018) and dinamite99 (46544326)!

Congratulations @Jagen and @mary17! You have until January 12, 3AM EST to claim your prize! Come meet me @ Game or Social chats to claim your prize! You may also contact me by messaging me here, or by private chatting my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

I will most likely respond quicker if you private chat my xat account directly.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately I lost my prize.
observation my nothing against only advice if you do contest you have to stay on or give a longer time yesterday I stayed the whole day in your xat and you are asleep I find a disregard for the participants my opinion I know it will not be worth anything more ta there
congratulations to the winners

• Sad 1

• Advanced Members

http://prntscr.com/m5xqwd @Jagen has claimed their prize! (6/7 winners)

And unfortunately @AND3 timezones can be a real pain! It may also help too to schedule a specific time to meet for such things, as I'd be more likely to show up during that time.

Edited by HelperNate
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, HelperNate said:

@AND3has unfortunately failed to claim the prize due to poor timing and @xZephyr encountered a hold during the trade process. After tallying the results, the 2 new winners are:

j1Z6gCw.png BRpwvEZ.png

Equinoxeiv (98157018) and dinamite99 (46544326)!

Congratulations @Jagen and @mary17! You have until January 12, 3AM EST to claim your prize! Come meet me @ Game or Social chats to claim your prize! You may also contact me by messaging me here, or by private chatting my xat account directly:

HelperNate (21299)

I will most likely respond quicker if you private chat my xat account directly.

Hello Nathan.. I pc you and I sent you a message.. so Thank You so much.. and :o what a big surprise for me..

I will be online in xats.. waiting for your answer for go there at your xat place. for this moment THANKS! ♥

• Award 1

• Echo locked this topic
  • LaFleur unfeatured this topic