offline friend list

Toby

• Advanced Members

But that is different in an way or other 

When people are on xat from the app  pawn color is orange  

When they are on from pc pawn color is green  

Then i think you want see if they are active or not ? 

If you have the app conected, on the list of friends if they are on or not it appear in color orange  , and maybe they in this moment are not active in any xat  but they are on in your list .. Because they are usnig the app 

So i think that cant be change  

• Huh? 1

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Blossoms said:

xat.wiki/invisible

you're welcome

if I use invisible powers appear hidden on the chat if others have a lower rank yes I do not want to appear online in the list just online to appear on the chat that has to block the option

• Advanced Members

Hi @cfr_tobias.

If I understood well, you want to appear online to your friends only if they are at the same xat as you are.

To be honest, I don't know if this can be implemented, since xat's purpose is to connect users.

I must admit that, after thinking it twice, I can see the use of a kind of power like that, but still doubt if this has a possibility to be implemented.

Thank you very much for your suggestion! Good luck!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hello, good afternoon!

I saw an interesting idea. Maybe it might be a little bad on issues of punishment in trade xats.

If a moderator wants to ban a user who is offline, that would be a bit bad.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Kale said:

Hello, good afternoon!

I saw an interesting idea. Maybe it might be a little bad on issues of punishment in trade xats.

If a moderator wants to ban a user who is offline, that would be a bit bad.

there is a "autoban" at the bot

• Advanced Members

Seem like you guys don't understand well the point of the suggestion. He is asking for an option to be seen as ''offline'' in the friend list and in other chats, just like the option many other social networks have of staying ''offline, invisible, online, not available''. I fully support this idea and this is an option that should been on xat already.

• Award 2

Don't forget that BOT (of all kinds providers) can find you online after someone using '!online regname' so if what suggested above could be exist on future, it's should remove from bot the feature to see users status if online or available.. or i'm wrong?

• Advanced Members
Just now, Anas said:

Don't forget that BOT (of all kinds providers) can find you online after someone using '!online regname' so if what suggested above could be exist on future, it's should remove from bot the feature to see users status if online or available.. or i'm wrong?

Well, we’re not tryna get detected by the bot either :$ 

• Award 1