Filter Power

Lemona

• Volunteers

Not sure if this is possible but here it goes...

This power basically puts a filter overlay in front of someone's pc making it harder for them to read the pc, somewhat like a punishment. It would be like a hug power where there would be a command to do it, examples:

uq29B1M.jpg
/filter nightvision10 (Night vision filter would be applied to this pc for 10 minutes) 

eudn1gX.jpg

/filter frost15 (Frost filter would be applied to this pc for 15 minutes)

d2bfKXP.jpg

/filter space20 (Space filter would be applied to this pc for 20 minutes)

o5enbzi.png

/filter emboss5 (Emboss filter would be applied to this pc for 5 minutes)

2eo5mgv.jpg

/filter comic11 (Comic filter would be applied to this pc for 11 minutes)

4kCbHlT.jpg

/filter metal8 (Metal filter would be applied to this pc for 8 minutes)

rBKzMW2.png

/filter blur2 (Blur filter would be applied to this pc for 2 minutes)

There would obviously be a maximum amount of time you could apply it for. Not sure it's possible but why not! Basically is meant as a cool punishment in PC. It would only be allowed in PC, not in main. 

Let me know your thoughts!

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

I actually like this idea very much, this people is unique in the sense of annoying people. Jinx is just another version of reverse ban, but this power is completely different. I 100% support this idea and I hope @Admin will see this suggestion, it's nice to see a new power with new functions. 

• Advanced Members

Would be pretty cool if this was based around the blur or distortion effects that could be applied to the chat, rather than filters.

For example you we could have a power called distortionban or something and in the reason you would put the type (obviously if no type is provided it'll use a default, like zap). You could have a reason "Get banned#blur2" and the chat could go blurry, or "Distortion that(?) #fisheye" and the chat could have a fisheye distortion applied.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Stah said:

Would be pretty cool if this was based around the blur or distortion effects that could be applied to the chat, rather than filters.

For example you we could have a power called distortionban or something and in the reason you would put the type (obviously if no type is provided it'll use a default, like zap). You could have a reason "Get banned#blur2" and the chat could go blurry, or "Distortion that(?) #fisheye" and the chat could have a fisheye distortion applied.

It'd probably make it harder for users to screenshot abusive bans. Most don't know how to get the transcript.

• Advanced Members

Oooh I really like the frost and blur examples. o: 

Since this is on-topic with the chats, I wish they would let us change the transparency instead of just having a set transparency for the chatrooms; not all backgrounds look that great with the current transparency. 

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Same can be asked for reverse, and now jinx. 

Well, those are for entertainment and humor it seems. I don't see how distorted messages would be fun.

• Advanced Members

Filter greatly facilitate the search for those who are not aware where does the smilie,but I believe you can do the same for the wiki so maybe will not be approved.