528 SUPERBOY

Leandro

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Junior said:

ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ I deserve the likes, not Leandro!

Here you are right, xD

I do not like this power, but I like who made this power. (hippo)

I'm kidding, well done, good work Junior, as usual!

• Award 1

• Volunteers
55 minutes ago, Tigi said:

Super this should be for the collection.

The prefix "super" can be used on non-collection powers as long as it doesn't override a planned collection power for future.

31 minutes ago, Crow said:

When are you releasing your Fly power? @Junior We've been waiting years! :@

Haha, I'm not very happy with its current design, so I might redesign it for a future power!

• Volunteers
29 minutes ago, Solange said:

I feel that we could see a supergirl power soon. (wary)

Is Supergirl trademarked by DC? :$

Anyway, we don't always need gender equivalent powers. We didn't get Aprince or Animeboy after all.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, Crow said:

Is Supergirl trademarked by DC? :$

Anyway, we don't always need gender equivalent powers. We didn't get Aprince or Animeboy after all.

Exactly, I'm not planning to make a female version of this power. The goal of this power is to show the users we don't make girly powers only!

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, Crow said:

I agree, but I think that's something we could expect anyway. (wary)

17 minutes ago, Junior said:

Exactly, I'm not planning to make a female version of this power. The goal of this power is to show the users we don't make girly powers only!

And that was a fantastic idea! I always see people complaining because xat releases too many girly powers.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I think the power is not that bad, some smilie are graphic, and the combos look like gamefx, I wonder if you should do a power, what that could come out!!

anyway well done Junior (wary)

Edited by AlexKjwh10

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, maxo said:

in a fact this superboy is a megaman here i propose to change the name to " megaman " or simply " kboy " and let the word " super " only for powers collection. i agree with @Tigi 

Changing the name to "Megaman" wouldn't be possible simply because of copyright issues. Also, as Junior already said:

18 hours ago, Junior said:

The prefix "super" can be used on non-collection powers as long as it doesn't override a planned collection power for future.

• Award 2