paid user

AND3

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello I am a paid user once I transferred my shortname AND3 and now I can not remember the account that I am paid user type I think I sold my id that I was a paid user and I wanted to know if with the email of the id I can still do a short name transfer I want to transfer from denovo and3 to nova id thank you from ja

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

so it was already aff but the adms could sew the email as paid user since it can be sold to id that you even did it happens that alternative of sales of id could have consideration as user paid also the email of people who buys xats and days my hugs opinion

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, AND3 said:

so it was already aff but the adms could sew the email as paid user since it can be sold to id that you even did it happens that alternative of sales of id could have consideration as user paid also the email of people who buys xats and days my hugs opinion

Once you have transferred your shortname to a new ID, that ID isn't considered a paid user until you make a new purchase on it.

• Advanced Members

type also I become user paid example (I am user paid in this id (xxxxxxxxxx) and I make transfers in the id (aaaa) at the moment that the shortname is transferred to id (aaaa) it already had to be considered paid user since the money that bought xats and days and the same person my opinion again hugs

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, AND3 said:

type also I become user paid example (I am user paid in this id (xxxxxxxxxx) and I make transfers in the id (aaaa) at the moment that the shortname is transferred to id (aaaa) it already had to be considered paid user since the money that bought xats and days and the same person my opinion again hugs

I understand you, but unfortunately the status of paid user is linked to the ID and not the shortname.

@Edit

If your new ID is paid, you can request the transfer through it.

Edited by Luig