RIP Shop?

• Advanced Members

I am thinking of closing Shop chat. It has no chance of becoming tribute now. Its unique purpose was to allow the shopping of all xat-related products in all languages, but now, look at what Loja added to their rules! This makes Shop totally useless now! Here are the comparisons:

Shop chat:

http://prntscr.com/m1xwgm

Loja chat:

http://prntscr.com/m1xwky

Since Shop has absolutely no chance of becoming tribute now, I am thinking of closing it, or at least transferring it to one of my most faithful staff members who have stayed with us through thick and thin. If I do transfer ownership to a worthy successor, I hope they can revamp it in an awesome way! But until then, I don't see how Shop can continue...

• Thanks 1
  • No 2
  • Sad 3

• Advanced Members

Hey Nathan. 
I'm sorry to hear that.

Do a good job to offer this xat to a trusted person who can try and fight for the Chat Shop! - You made a good and fair choice!

I do not understand why, give up, something you love, because loja's is an international chat! (and does the same thing as Shop) !? (rolleyes) 

And I have, - xat.com/Fonduri - But I will never give up on it! xD
I do not have time now, but in the future I may come back to xat.
Once offered to someone, it's not yours. 

Goog luck! (hug) 

• Advanced Members

I am sorry to hear this happened and I am sorry that you can't make Shop tribute anymore. I know you've worked hard on the chat and it must have been difficult seeing your goal shatter after all the work you've put in. I hope that in spite of this you can move forward and continue with Shop and even if it may be a burden that the person you entrust the chat with will continue to make Shop grow and be the chat you envisioned it to be.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.