Announce Transfer

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hi, I have a new idea, but it's something that everyone knows, there was a bot before!

When transferring a days or xats, write an automatic message: RegNameUserID: Fonduri  (304771992) - Sent xat (42)  ---- 10 xats - 1 days --- Message: Testing

It's an idea of power, or a free option.

We may also have a solution, access to transfer history!
Already there is an idea about this!
I will indicate here the names of people who have added this idea to the past!
Me - @Actavus - @Paul - I think there were more people, but I do not know who exactly!

Note: The idea was for bots, now it's for power or free option.

What do you think about this idea?

• Award 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, Leandro said:

Wasn't this removed due that being private information?

It was removed because a guy called Techrax asked admins to remove this, for "privacy" reasons.

But before, bots were able to see transactions between users.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Wiki Translators

how can that power or that free option works ? i don't know but i think that automatic message regname id transfered ... is the simplest idea for transfers i don't think we may have another solution or power or option for that 

• Advanced Members

Thank you all for your answers.
Helpernate - This has already existed. Leandro - Just as Sloom mentioned, it was someone who asked to be deactivated!

Now it will be the same, but diferente!
A power of group: It's a brilliant idea, only if you activate this power you can see the transfer message, it can come with extra smilies, 1 days show smilies 10 days other smilies 100 days other smilies and so on refer to days and to xats.

Free option. (you will need the power group enabled on xat to use this command).
MAXo had the question how this will work!
It's simple, You can add a command like / Transfer ON - Choose between ON / OFF
ON = When showing transfer messages.
OFF = When not showing transfer messages!

It is enough for a power group to be enabled on the xat so that everyone can use this command.

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, maxo said:

that's not a convincing answer for me i'm sorry (meh) 

Hey Max.

When I bring a new idea, I do not expect everyone to understand or agree.
It only agrees with me who loves such an idea, we are not all the same, we have different tastes, we love different things, etc.

I'm sorry to hear this, but I'm always positive, and I support my idea, I believe in my ideas. . .

I'm waiting for better ideas from you. (wailing)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hi @Bau !

From my point of view, your suggestion is pretty interesting since that way we would be able to have a better control of our account. To solve the problems of privacy, we could keep it just for the user in any way, so that only the owners of the two accounts that participated in the transfer are able to see it.

Thank you very much for suggesting such a great idea!

• Award 2
  • Wow 1

• Bot Service Providers
9 hours ago, Witness said:

,so that only the owners of the two accounts that participated in the transfer are able to see it.

@Bau

This portion is very important.
Instead this should be implemented as a "Personal Transfer History Power".

This should allow us to unlock a xat.com webpage which we can search through our xat and power transfer history.

I for one would find this beneficial as a bot service.

There are many times where customers "claim" they sent xats to the bot, but turns out they sent it to the wrong person.

This would allow the customer and bot service to both see the problem (Without opening a support ticket).

Edit:
Additionally if volunteers are concerned a hacker may get access to it.
You can require that the user has 2step authentication enabled to view it (except for bots of course).

Edited by Actavus
  • Award 2
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Actavus said:

-snip-

You point out some really good ideas, but remember some ticket questions require you to recall and mention your latest transfer history, and even though you say the ''2 step auth'' would be needed for it, I'm pretty sure Admin woudn't care much about that.

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
4 minutes ago, Leandro said:

even though you say the ''2 step auth'' would be needed for it, I'm pretty sure Admin woudn't care much about that.

Put a requirement that seeing your personal transfer history gets disabled for 30 days if you log in from a new location or change your login security settings.

• Award 1
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Leandro said:

but remember some ticket questions require you to recall and mention your latest transfer history

Require YES but It is not obligatory to answer this in the ticket!
Unless you remember, I have a human head is not a pc. LOL (rolleyes) xP

• Award 1

• 10 months later...