AmonRa2017

need a volunteer

Question

Hello!

Dear support, I have a ticket open for a long time, and noone answered to me. I have my account held. Please someone help. I dont have a ticket number, cant find it. My id is 1514453286. Please disable helding on it. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

I've responded to your PM, please check out your PM inbox for further assistance on this matter. Thank you.

Hello AmonRa2017,

When did you open a ticket? 

You should check the email's inbox and spam/junk folders for any ticket notifications from info@xat.com, the email associated to your account you used to open a ticket. If it has been a couple of months already and you still didn't receive any ticket notifications from xat, then I advise you to private message one of the volunteers and politely request for further assistance regarding your ticket. When you message a volunteer, please send your registered name and ID, and the email associated to your account that is having an issue.