Input the flag of Kosova to the Flag Powers

Biondi

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Junior said:

is there even a straight flag?

There a Russian "straight flag" but it's mainly homophobic, it has text written on it, and it translates to"Real family". I'd post it here, but some people may be offended by it, you can google "straight flag" and it'll be the first thing to show up. 

• Advanced Members

I agree with @Lemona, don't go down the path of making an LGBTQ flag or you're going to have to make flags for all the sexual orientation and identities. Stick to countries, we don't even have most of them made yet, so why start making other types of flags?

If you really want to use an LGBTQ flag on xat use the smiley (pframe#wL)

0Fl832j.png

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

It's original creation was for the LGBT community and yes it has expanded a lot from the "original 4" but if this was put into the flag power, there would be no need to add every other flag as the pride flag is suppose to represent LGBTQ+ as of now, and the pride of being different and being a part of this ever growing community.

I know it's the 21st century and all but I don't think making a power with all of the different sexual orientations and subcultures will be taken well at all.

Btw, Lemona was encouraging it @Harrison.

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, Arthur said:

The Croatia one has already been made. 

I didn't find it on the flag list. Though I'm on an old laptop not even supporting chats...

I agree with Stah and Harrison regarding the other suggestion. Do not forget that thread was made to suggest KOSOVO flag to be implemented.

I guess another topic would be needed for that purpose. Anyway, I guess this has already been discussed in the old forum, without any conclusion, though.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sydno said:

I didn't find it on the flag list. Though I'm on an old laptop not even supporting chats...

I agree with Stah and Harrison regarding the other suggestion. Do not forget that thread was made to suggest KOSOVO flag to be implemented.

I guess another topic would be needed for that purpose. Anyway, I guess this has already been discussed in the old forum, without any conclusion, though.

Accordingly, just add the flags of the countries

• Advanced Members

Updated the list. Removed some french parts, which were mentioned by sydno, removed the korean/croatia/philippines since these are already made.

Made the list alphabetically too. Furthermore you can report already existing flags.

List of missing flags on xat

• Antarctica
  • Bouvet Island
  • British Indian Ocean Territory
  • Burundi
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Christmas Island
  • Cocos (Keeling) Islands
  • Comoros
  • Congo
  • Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
  • Cook Islands
  • Egypt
  • Eritrea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Heard Island and McDonald Islands
  • Holy See (Vatican City State)
  • Isle of Man
  • Kiribati
  • Kosovo
  • Macao
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritania
  • Montserrat
  • Morocco
  • Nauru
  • New Caledonia
  • Niue
  • Norfolk Island
  • Palau
  • Pitcairn
  • Saint Barthélemy
  • Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
  • Saint Kitts and Nevis
  • Samoa
  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Sierra Leone
  • Solomon Islands
  • South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
  • Svalbard and Jan Mayen
  • Timor-Leste
  • Tokelau
  • Tonga
  • Turkmenistan
  • United States Minor Outlying Islands
  • Vanuatu
  • Wallis and Futuna
  • Western Sahara
  • Zimbabwe

Total amount: 49

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Lemona said:

qq-het2.gif

Heterosexual -- same thing 

But.. if this is actually going to become a thing we obviously need a flag power for all the Sexual Orientations/Identities/Genders/Subcultures :$

jY5tlxv.png

omfg theres a flag for a proposed twink? this has literally made my day hahahahahahaahahahahahah please add this to xat 

@Stah i think we've found your perfect identity, you are a lipstick lesbian

15 hours ago, Junior said:

If the amount of users is that high enough only.

also please stop being lazy, just because you are voluntarily doing something for a site, doesn't give you reason to be lazy and not include people just because a low number of people from a country use xat, at the end of the day they still USE the service even if theres a small number of them. If you're gonna do a job, do it properly!

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Lemona said:

qq-het2.gif

Heterosexual -- same thing 

But.. if this is actually going to become a thing we obviously need a flag power for all the Sexual Orientations/Identities/Genders/Subcultures :$

jY5tlxv.png

I didn't know that there's flags for differents genders like this! I think this should should be have it's own flag power.

• Volunteers
23 hours ago, Ryan said:

also please stop being lazy, just because you are voluntarily doing something for a site, doesn't give you reason to be lazy and not include people just because a low number of people from a country use xat, at the end of the day they still USE the service even if theres a small number of them. If you're gonna do a job, do it properly!

What's wrong with prioritizing? As lons as no one is asking for a specific country flag, you don't need to design it.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Sydno said:

What's wrong with prioritizing? As lons as no one is asking for a specific country flag, you don't need to design it.

Prioritising is fine, point blank refusing to add a flag because not many people come from that country isn't. Sure do the in demand ones first, but in the end, all should be added.

• Advanced Members

I think one moderator of forum need to open thread here with name Missing flags or suggestions flags,please try to avoid unnecessary discussions,i make one request for missing flag of Kosova if someone has another flag to input ask to moderator to open one thread or you can open one thread as i did!

• Award 1

• 4 years later...