debug chats

Maxo

Question

• Wiki Translators

hi all merry christmas from MAXO to all xaters and forum users in general, i like to post this topic in order to clarify something, there are an official chats these are known, but there are also a DEBUG chats. My questions here : what exactly the word " debug chat " means ? and what are those chat rooms ? 

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

On debug chats (chats that have a blue 8ball instead of the classic black one), there are some special commands you can use. You can also use the following commands on your own chat if you add "?test" to the end of your group's URL.

These commands seem (and are) generally useless. However, they were once used by admins to create and test features.

Note that any messages sent are seen by you only.

If you want to check the commands for the ''debug'' chats, you can see them here: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Commands/en#Debug_.22.2F.22_commands

• Advanced Members

Hello MAXO.
Thank´s and merry Christmas.

Here u can check the debug chats! xat.wiki/chat « 

EX: ARCBOTS chat, MundoSmilies chat And others are debug Chats. 

Debug chat = The ball is blue. Plus is a trusted chat, not any chat can have the blue ball. (Not just this)

YES - Debug Chat: Example Here
NO - Debug Chat: Example Here

I think that's what you wanted to know, right?

If not, please ignore my comment and await the correct answer.
Merry Christmas (hug)  (a)

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, maxo said:

can you give me the list of debug chats ?

Bau gave to you the list.. also Angelo wrote: Some of them, (not all), are listed on xat.wiki/Chats 

7 hours ago, Bau said:

Hello MAXO.
Thank´s and merry Christmas.

Here u can check the debug chats! xat.wiki/chat « 

EX: ARCBOTS chat, MundoSmilies chat And others are debug Chats.