xmas bonus

Admin

• Volunteers

To complete admin's post:

Pawns are: hol1,hol2,hol3,glitterfx

Smilies are: xmasbonus,glitterfx

Required powers: hat.

XMASBONUS is only a temp collection and will go later. 

Edited by SLOom
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members
  • Volunteers

New pawns list: glitterfx,cracker,bulb,chimney,choirstar,cracker,gift,glitterfx,hol1,hol2,hol3,hover,iceheart,kxgingerman,kxreindeer,kxsman,kxswoman,kxwreathe,lights,santa,sleigh,snowman2,snows,sock,tr2,tr3,tr4,winterlamp,xmasbulb,xmascandle,xmasginger,xmgift,xmstar,xmwreath

New smilies list: xmasbonus,glitterfx,beard,cane,sdeer,pole,wreath,xface,snowangel,snowm

• Award 4

• Volunteers

Just for clarification purposes cause there seems to be some confusion:

• This power is temporary; there's no cost to it, it's simply a bonus for users to use during the holiday season
  • Any subscriber user with the hat power will be able to use the smilies/pawns, regardless of whether they have a certain power or not
  • You may need to clear your cache before using some of them
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, SLOom said:

New pawns list: glitterfx,cracker,bulb,chimney,choirstar,cracker,gift,glitterfx,hol1,hol2,hol3,hover,iceheart,kxgingerman,kxreindeer,kxsman,kxswoman,kxwreathe,lights,santa,sleigh,snowman2,snows,sock,tr2,tr3,tr4,winterlamp,xmasbulb,xmascandle,xmasginger,xmgift,xmstar,xmwreath

New smilies list: xmasbonus,glitterfx,beard,cane,sdeer,pole,wreath,xface,snowangel,snowm

I've tried to use the snows pawn but it didn't work. I mean, it worked but when I went to another chat it stopped working. Same with the bulb pawn.

• Volunteers
5 minutes ago, Solange said:

I've tried to use the snows pawn but it didn't work. I mean, it worked but when I went to another chat it stopped working. Same with the bulb pawn.

Tried on 2 chats, and bulb pawn was working.

bDj5p5i.png

About snows pawn, I think it will not work without the SUPERXMAS collection. 

I have disabled SUPERXMAS, pawn didn't work but when enabling SUPERXMAS again, it worked.

• Advanced Members

It is amazing guys  
Temporarily or not just i have to say many thanks looks pretty 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year <3 God Bless 

21 hours ago, Solange said:

https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=p1Newyear  wonderfully 

Edited by Marya
  • Award 1

20 minutes ago, SethTI said:

I have this power but I cant use any of the pawns or glitterfx..?

There some pawns that work only if you have SUPERXMAS! And don't forget to use the form (hat#h#snows) .. for example 

As @SLOom mentioned above.

17 hours ago, SLOom said:

About snows pawn, I think it will not work without the SUPERXMAS collection. 

I have disabled SUPERXMAS, pawn didn't work but when enabling SUPERXMAS again, it worked.

Edited by Guest