xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Why are you strange?

Paya

• Advanced Members

What is something that makes you a little weird? Mine is that I don't actually want to go out anywhere most of the time but still want to be invited anyway. 

List your strange personality traits/habits/mutations here. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I sleep with a bandana on because it keeps my hair off my forehead and stops me getting forehead acne. I look hot tbh 

I've NEVER heard of that.. pictures please (XD) 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
25 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom at night, so I pee out of the front window instead. Now there's a large patch of dead grass on the lawn, and it's not growing back. :'(

@Ryan I like the jug story better

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Ryan said:

I sleep with a bandana on because it keeps my hair off my forehead and stops me getting forehead acne. I look hot tbh 

I don't have a bandana but I also like to keep my hair off my face when I sleep.

1 hour ago, Crow said:

I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom at night, so I pee out of the front window instead. Now there's a large patch of dead grass on the lawn, and it's not growing back. :'(

I thought this was normal behaviour? :s 

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, Stah said:

@Ryan I like the jug story better

True. For those who don't know, my mother makes me pee in a jug at night because she doesn't like being disturbed if I use the bathroom.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I can't sleep until my closet doors are closed and my bed is against the wall completely, and if the bed moves slightly away from the wall when I'm sleeping I wake up. I have no clue where this all started. 

On 4/30/2016 at 11:22 AM, Crow said:

Did your neighbors ever catch you doing this (maniac)? 

• Volunteers
43 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Did your neighbors ever catch you doing this (maniac)? 

I don't think so (although you never know) because I normally do it when it's 1-6 am, and I'm quite subtle about it. This house is very creaky, and it's just easier this way, rather than waking everybody up and getting shouted at the next day. This is what the patch looks like now: http://prnt.sc/ayqn1n - 6 months of urination, although I haven't done it for a month. But it's in the corner, so it's fine. My dad hasn't said anything either.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

I don't think so (although you never know) because I normally do it when it's 1-6 am, and I'm quite subtle about it. This house is very creaky, and it's just easier this way, rather than waking everybody up and getting shouted at the next day. This is what the patch looks like now: http://prnt.sc/ayqn1n - 6 months of urination, although I haven't done it for a month. But it's in the corner, so it's fine. My dad hasn't said anything either.

Oh my god, I didn't expect the patch to be so big tho! I can imagine what the neighbors might think if they do see it, "where the hell is that stream coming from hmmmmMY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING?!" 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

When the lights are off in my room there's always a male figure standing by my door had it ever since I was little so as soon as I turn my lights off I have to jump into bed and face the other way.