xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

What would you do if you had $5,000,000,000 (5 Billion Dollars)

Risqii

• Members

A cliche topic. But tbh i dont know what i would do with all that money. One things for sure i wouldnt waste it all like a dumby.

I would probably buy my mother, father, and 2 sisters something. Like maybe a new car, or necklace, house, work tools. Lol the possibilities are endless.

Then i would probably buy myself a nice house, a nice car, and save the rest of the money, (Maybe invest in some in stocks). And of course donate some to charity (probably Water.org).

• Advanced Members

Pay for my college education, provide some money for other college students in need, buy my family a nicer house to live in and support them, travel a lot, move to Maryland, fund some mental health awareness programs in schools, get a nicer car, clothes, and get a bunch of LUSH products :$

• Advanced Members

If you're expecting me to say that I'm going to spend it on someone else, you're wrong... 

:$ I will buy every material object that I can.. A nice house in Key West, a sports car, ect ect

• Advanced Members

Donate some to charities, buy a new house, get a girlfriend if i can ask out my crush, buy a Mercedes S55 AMG, Audi R8, Mercedes GLC, Audi Q5 Turbo Diesel, Ford Explorer, and Tesla model s. Get through college, Invest in liver treatment for cancer, invest in cancer treatments, give lots of $$$ to hospitals, lend some to my parents/sister when needed, Then keep the rest and see what to do with it. 

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, Alexis said:

Donate it to charities.

10 hours ago, CLassified3 said:

Donate some to charities, [...] give lots of $$$ to hospitals

Along these lines. You pay off global debts and end world hunger. Not necessarily because you care about it, but because you'd become a legendary figure in Earth's history. You'd become so revered and popular that they'd be building statues of you, and naming countries after you. This legacy would last longer than just being stinking rich and selfish.

Edit: Oh, $30 billion a year? :$ My bad. Maybe you can just help a couple of countries instead. Still makes more sense than half of the other stuff in this thread, though. $5 billion to pay off student debts/mortgage? 8-)

• Advanced Members

Make sure my kids are taken care of for life, with stipulations.  I do not wish to spoil them but do not want them to struggle either.

Make sure my parents can retire, have a nice vacation, and home.

Make sure my Brother and sister are taken care of, as well.

Donate a lot to charities of my choice.  Mainly for women and children.  

I would not change much of how I live.  I am happy with who I am.  However, travel when I want would be very nice.

• Advanced Members

Buy nice clothes, new phone, pay for a car and lessons (soon!!), buy my family a big new house somewhere and then when I'm 18 buy my own, eh... probably give some to my close friends and family. I would go with a few friends around the world to travel and see and help out personally in 3rd world countries rather than giving money and never know how it's been used.

7 hours ago, Crow said:

You pay off global debts and end world hunger. Not necessarily because you care about it, but because you'd become a legendary figure in Earth's history. You'd become so revered and popular that they'd be building statues of you, and naming countries after you. This legacy would last longer than just being stinking rich and selfish.

Never mind the fact that 5 billion dollars is not even the tip of the iceberg to pay off global debts and end world hunger, but doing it for recognition is very, very selfish:s

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Crow said:

Along these lines. You pay off global debts and end world hunger. Not necessarily because you care about it, but because you'd become a legendary figure in Earth's history. You'd become so revered and popular that they'd be building statues of you, and naming countries after you. This legacy would last longer than just being stinking rich and selfish.

Edit: Oh, $30 billion a year? :$ My bad. Maybe you can just help a couple of countries instead. Still make more sense than half of the other stuff in this thread, though. $5 billion to pay off student debts/mortgage? 8-)

Or get rid of the United State's world debt. HAHAHAHAHA

• Volunteers
  • Make donations to people in my family and person in difficulty.
  • Able to invest in future projects.
  • Buy a nice and big house.

There is so much to do with a lot of money, but it is better to pay with kindness from what we got from some people. (As parents who have paid everything for you.)

• Advanced Members

I'd buy every single limited power from every user and then put every power except one of each into an alt account and hide it. I'd then have the rarest xat powers.

"Wow! Is that the heart power? I've never seen a heart power.."

nDcoQmL.png

• Haha 1

• Members

Not much, really. I'd give most of it to my parents since they're the only ones I know that would be able to properly manage that amount of money. I'd be set for life with just $10 million, if not less.