Sign in to follow this  
HelperNate

Deal or No Deal

Posted (edited)

UPDATE: When multiple players play the game, the player rotation goes case by case. And when it's time for the "Deal or No Deal" offer, only 1 person will be able to take home the money, but the others also must decide as a team as well.

Doing these test runs have made me improve the rules as i go, and I am still open to more test runs whenever I'm online in Game chat.

I expect to host the actual event in about 2-5 weeks, and when I do, you will see an "audition" thread in the Contests subforum. If you have any questions about this game and how I'm going to host it, you may ask me in-chat, message me here, or reply to this thread. I will be happy to answer any and all questions about how I'm going to do this! If you wish to do a test run of the game, come see me @ Game chat whenever I'm online and we can play a game. You can even bring friends and make it a multiplayer game too!

In spite of this coming soon, I have set my in-chat display status as "Howie Mandel."

Edited by HelperNate
  • Like 1

The audition thread has been posted in the Contests and Events subforum! Sign up now by entering your xat ID + reg for a chance to be a contestant on the show! This thread (here in General Discussion) will be open for any questions, clarifications, etc. about the game, as well as my private chat in-chat and the forum!

UPDATE: PINK and BLUEMAN have been added to the game!

Edited by HelperNate