Christmas and new year

Bau

• Advanced Members

It's time to wake up to reality.

How xat.com wants to become popular again if it's almost impossible because of price.

The price for a power such as big, gold, ruby and others are very high and rare, why, for profit, who?

Okay, it does not matter, what I mean is that facebook has not become popular and the best paid on the social networking site over a day or two, it has been a long time, but it was all well thought.

I do not want to be with a customer or two who buy tens of thousands.
Better to be with millions of clients and everyone to contribute a little, or at least half of them. ^^
^ We always have to think about everyone, not just one or two.

Today maybe he does not have to buy, but tomorrow he also buys yesterday. ^^

I do not know if I made myself understood, but anyway, thank you.

I opened this discussion, and I have a few suggestions. @Admin

- Add more limited power in the store, for example: big power and others.
-- Let us be able to buy short 3-digit names, for example: Bau
--- Be allowed to buy ID's, for example: Open a ticket, what ID you want to have, buy in xats / $.
---- You can buy a package, everypower temporarily, for example: One day, one week, one month.
----- Give every day a free day to each member who helps xat.com, for example: All members of xat.com official, member, moderator, owner, main owner. and adds to those who have many active hours on xat.
------ Bonuses: Provide free promotion as long as it's on the xat. For example: When you buy promotion, it promotes only when it is the person who is online (the person who promoted the chat).

Warning: Some of what I wrote here was suggested, please do not make a drama, I just want serious answers.

Happy Christmas/new year!

• Award 3
  • Wow 2

• Moderators

How is creating more limited powers related to making them accessible? You mean turning some limiteds to unlimited?

About allowing the purchase of 3 digit shortnames, isn't a bad idea. But I think its initial purpose would be for the use of xat staff or people who have made very important contributions to xat.com. I don't think they would even think about changing that now.

The buy IDs idea isn't fair, I understand it would be good, I already thought of it for myself, but it would be good for a very restricted group as there may be more than one person interested in a specific ID but he/she does not have access or knowledge of how to find out that he/she could open a ticket to ask for that ID.

A trial period maybe? Of course that not for free. Adding an indication that everypower comes from a trial period would be good. That's a good idea.

Rewarding helpers is a complicated thing. All of us helpers, we help for free, we volunteer our time to help xat.com users. It was always like this and it's very unlikely that they would change that. Also, the number of helpers who help directly or indirectly is very large, it would be difficult to identify and analyze each one of them to qualify them for a possible reward. Maybe the person would have to sign up to receive the benefit?

You mean, if I buy 6 hours of promotion, would the 6 hours be only the time the person who promoted was online in that chat?

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
10 hours ago, Stif said:

How is creating more limited powers related to making them accessible? You mean turning some limiteds to unlimited?

About allowing the purchase of 3 digit shortnames, isn't a bad idea. But I think its initial purpose would be for the use of xat staff or people who have made very important contributions to xat.com. I don't think they would even think about changing that now.

The buy IDs idea isn't fair, I understand it would be good, I already thought of it for myself, but it would be good for a very restricted group as there may be more than one person interested in a specific ID but he/she does not have access or knowledge of how to find out that he/she could open a ticket to ask for that ID.

A trial period maybe? Of course that not for free. Adding an indication that everypower comes from a trial period would be good. That's a good idea.

Rewarding helpers is a complicated thing. All of us helpers, we help for free, we volunteer our time to help xat.com users. It was always like this and it's very unlikely that they would change that. Also, the number of helpers who help directly or indirectly is very large, it would be difficult to identify and analyze each one of them to qualify them for a possible reward. Maybe the person would have to sign up to receive the benefit?

You mean, if I buy 6 hours of promotion, would the 6 hours be only the time the person who promoted was online in that chat?

First of all thank you ^STIF for the answer.

- NO, Just be added for a short period of time. an hour or even a day.
Everybody can buy these powers, everyone will but no one has the possibility, from 10k xats to three times more than the price of 30k xats.
It is a misfortune for all the poor.
-- OK, It's your opinion, I understand.
---- OK, It's your opinion, I understand. . .
---- That´s nice.
----- Yes, you must sign up to receive this.
Only if you deserve it.
I think this will be much more precious and respected.
------ Yes, That's the idea.

• Moderators

Regarding the powers it would have disastrous consequences. Once you release one of the powers, like big, cheaper in the store, the price of it would fall and would cause great loss to many users who have already struggled to get one.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I do not know is true or not, I do not think people will leave xat.com due to cheap or expensive power.
There are other millions of reasons, I do not want to discuss them now, probably many of you know the xat.com situation.

You all document your own situation without appealing to the situation of others.

Thanks for your sincere opinion, but I do not agree (sry)

• Moderators

Do you remember what happened after ruby was released? Purple, gold and other powers just dropped, many people have lost xats, including one of my friends who lost 60k on his everypower. Do you think this accessibility is worth being at the expense of others? That's what would happen.

• Sad 1

• Advanced Members

60k is nothing, I have lost faith and respect for xat, what about this? Cost more than all the millions that you all have in xats on xat.com. (swt)

I know what happened, many who win xats and money from xat have lost, but this Chat xat.com is for fun or for two three people to get rich? hmm