NEW YEAR’S ID AUCTION

Bryan

• Advanced Members

So is it just a second part of the same type of auction? I thought that you have considered the opinion of the users that have been complaining about the IDs offered in the previous auction.

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Witness said:

So is it just a second part of the same type of auction? I thought that you have considered the opinion of the users that have been complaining about the IDs offered in the previous auction.

Well please note that I can’t ask to put ALL the IDs in the auction, there’s way too many. Also, if admin disapproves about certain IDs, I change them. It’s not that I go and pick what I want, this is discussed with admin beforehand. 

• Award 2

6 minutes ago, Addict said:

Well please note that I can’t ask to put ALL the IDs in the auction, there’s way too many. Also, if admin disapproves about certain IDs, I change them. It’s not that I go and pick what I want, this is discussed with admin beforehand. 

Thanks for your effort pen (annoyed) I hope there will be nice IDs accessible to everyone.

• Members
10 minutes ago, Addict said:

I can’t ask to put ALL the IDs in the auction, there’s way too many. Also, if admin disapproves about certain IDs, I change them.

Yeah, I agree with that. But it should be considered that an auction was already made that included the 4, 5 and 6 digit IDs. I just say that now they should select IDs 7+ digits, so that others also have a chance to get one.

7 minutes ago, Anas said:

I hope there will be nice IDs accessible to everyone.

Of course.

• Members

So, it was better that too in the First part of the ID auction has been same as it will be now.  (50% - 50%)
But.. (shrug) No matter, anyway it already happened.

Now it only matters what is coming.
Good luck to everyone!