Admin communication

Techy

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, Luca said:

Yes, i think admin is interested in ppls opinion and suggestion.

How cool is that though! =P Being able to talk personally with the people who created the site. How many other big places are like that?

• Advanced Members

Definitely something I've noticed and starting to appreciate.

Nothing is more frustrating than lack of communication, and I'm glad that with the addition of the new forum they have decided to take it upon themselves to be more interactive and mindful.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, Crow said:

How cool is that though! =P Being able to talk personally with the people who created the site. How many other big places are like that?

Actually if you get many likes on Mark Zuckerbergs facebook posts, he is usually responding to it. :) 

• Members

I believe the admins have been more acceptable yes but i think they need to broaden who they actually listen and get help from. It seems they have their fav's they always take advice or help from before someone they dont even know. I think it could still grow a bit more and would love to see that :)

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

It is nice to see people feeling this way and them interacting to users more on here.  

I for 1 am glad they have NOT lost sight of what is important or have regained it.

Shame it  took me alot of fighting but maybe I finally accomplished what I wanted,

For the Admins to show the users they matter.  I hope to see it continue.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Loving it. Really a much better way to interact with the admins on the forums. It was very hard to on a xat chat because people are just begging for gold/other limited power releases to them in PC so I don't blame them for lack of interaction then, but I REALLY hope it continues to be like this on the forums.

• Award 3