526 SUPERXMAS

I'm surprised some christmas related powers aren't included like Snowman, Reindeer, Santa, Claus, Noel, Reveal, Holidays, Sleighhug, Xmasfactory  :o

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 6 said:

I'm surprised some christmas related powers aren't included like Snowman, Reindeer, Santa, Claus, Noel, Reveal, Holidays, Sleighhug, Xmasfactory

So am I, but I guess it's because the price. All that powers together are very expensive.

3 hours ago, MagicDesing said:

a rejunte of powers, that only bring pawns and no smile, what a bad u.u

Yeah, this power (especially with all the EXPENSIVE powers) NEEDS smilies, not just pawns that people will only be using for like, one month every year.

• Like 1

Can't express how disappointed I am that this pawn didn't make a return :( 

GetStrip6.php?c=S_p1Cracker%23_50_50_c.p

It's one of my favorite xmas themed pawns, alongside the snowman! (At least we got that one)

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Come on guys, we need some smiles :/

Until now SUPERANIME is the best collection with all the cute smiles (goo) 

• Like 2

these pawns seem nice i like them (ok) good job but we're waiting for smilies

Love the collection powers, sadly i can't buy this one. This is probably one of my favorites though because i love the christmas smilies 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ravey said:

Love the collection powers, sadly i can't buy this one. This is probably one of my favorites though because i love the christmas smilies 

There aren't any christmas smilies with this one, though.

Of course we need some smilies ..  

Plus is very expensive too 

•  For this price i hope we have special smilies or not  ?

Should we have any smilies special for Christmas,i mean combination from all this powers made some special smilies ,  the hat combination this one ( hat#h#choirtree + kxswoman)i think is very nicely for woman  @Admin

• Like 1

New smileys list: superxmas, scfireplace, scgift, scsanta.

Scgift is missing tho (swf).

Edited by SLOom
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, SLOom said:

New smileys list: superxmas, scfireplace, scgift, scsanta.

Scgift is missing tho (swf).

This 3 smiles are beautiful , and other one no work . If we can have some smilies more, wonderful.
A collection must bring cool smilies , to make people buy collection to get them , cool smilies

Edited by Marya
  • Like 1

here are 3 good smilies for this new power thank you @Anti and @junior you always do a good job, but i see the price still unknown (hmm) personaly i don't like when the price is unkown because i don't like people who sell more expensive than the normal this power deserves 5500 - 6300 here i see some users sell it 11300 or 11500 12k ... NO

• Like 1

Just now, maxo said:

here are 3 good smilies for this new power thank you @Anti and @junior you always do a good job, but i see the price still unknown (hmm) personaly i don't like when the price is unkown because i don't like people who sell more expensive than the normal this power deserves 5500 - 6300 here i see some users sell it 11300 or 11500 12k ... NO

It doesn't have a price on the xat store because it's a collection, not a power. You can see the prices of the powers required for this collection here.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, maxo said:

OF COURSE !

:$ i will selling in 15 k , i think the correct price , but how is a collection everyone feel free for pick the price  

I tell you just now christmas is 3k  or more  

Snowy 2 k or more  

So how we can sell it only in 5k to 6300 ?¿ if there is composition of  12 powers  ?¿  

Impossible dear 

Edited by Marya
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

So nice and very well designed Christmas pawns.. also the smiles! ♥ Thanks and good job! =)

Could we have the following pawns added to this collection?

https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=p1Cracker

https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=p1Gift

https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=p1Sock

https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=p1Bulb

They belong to Christmas power and I think it's more than fair to add these pawns since Christmas is required for this collection.

Also, can this pawn be re-added to this collection? - https://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf?r=p1Snows. This pawn was removed from this collection when xmasbonus was released and I'm not sure why it wasn't re-added later. It would be cool if this pawn can be re-added to this collection.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1