Addict

70K IN PRIZES -TRADE'S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

15 minutes ago, nadatarek1999 said:

whothinkyouare (1533126305)

You're not supposed to add your username and ID. This isn't one of those contests! You just have to show up on Trade and play the games to win.

Edited by Addict
  • Award 3
  • Haha 2

until it is a good fun but who is out of the way people who do not speak English is the most used language in the trade has no chance of winning something and very annoying to do this type of event and that people who speak English have more chance of win that the others only that I think my opinion and congratulations for the event

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, AND3 said:

until it is a good fun but who is out of the way people who do not speak English is the most used language in the trade has no chance of winning something and very annoying to do this type of event and that people who speak English have more chance of win that the others only that I think my opinion and congratulations for the event

I’m sorry, Trade is an English chat, but you can use the translator so you can have a better chance to win. 

• Award 2

Thank you for planning this Christmas Event and Good Luck for everybody!! So cool.. =)

My special thanks to the organizers and ofc the welcome party for the new Main Owners.

• Award 3

3am and on a college night :'( Unfriendly timezone for us brits (maniac)

Generally, thanks so much for donating and making this event happen, I'm sure it will be a great one! :)

• Award 3

So excited to dj for this one! I have many twerk worthy bops planned y'all ain't ready.. hold on to your santa hats people!! ♡

• Haha 3

The event will be commencing very shortly! Due to radio difficulties, the event has moved to xat.com/BryanAlso, please note that the schedule has changed slightly.

BE THERE OR BE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST:

okkeAU0.png

• Award 4