70K IN PRIZES -TRADE'S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

Bryan

• Angelo changed the title to 70K IN PRIZES -TRADE'S CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
  • Angelo featured this topic
  • Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, nadatarek1999 said:

whothinkyouare (1533126305)

You're not supposed to add your username and ID. This isn't one of those contests! You just have to show up on Trade and play the games to win.

Edited by Addict
  • Award 3
  • Haha 2

• Advanced Members

until it is a good fun but who is out of the way people who do not speak English is the most used language in the trade has no chance of winning something and very annoying to do this type of event and that people who speak English have more chance of win that the others only that I think my opinion and congratulations for the event

• Sad 1

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, AND3 said:

until it is a good fun but who is out of the way people who do not speak English is the most used language in the trade has no chance of winning something and very annoying to do this type of event and that people who speak English have more chance of win that the others only that I think my opinion and congratulations for the event

I’m sorry, Trade is an English chat, but you can use the translator so you can have a better chance to win. 

• Award 1

• LaFleur locked and unfeatured this topic