Do you like to travel? And if you do where have you gone?

• Members

I've honestly been to a lot of places and traveling is one of my favorite things to do, other than playing hockey. But going to Madrid, Spain. And Milan, Italy was the best experience of my life. The places and beaches where gorgeous. Most fun i've ever had with my mates.

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

Traveling is a lot of fun and I really enjoy it c: I mostly travel within the U.S. I've only gone outside of the country once when I went to the Philippines, which was so much fun! My mom was born in the Philippines so we have a lot of family over there. I celebrated my 10th birthday there and went to the Mall of Asia *drools* I love shopping.

I hope to go to Italy someday with @Muffins :$ 

• Award 1
  • Volunteers

Egypt (2007) was probably the best.

I'd learned about the country from watching the Yu-Gi-Oh anime (hieroglyphics, ancient pharaohs, and Egyptian gods... who says TV isn't educational?). We visited a couple of old underground tombs in Luxor, where the power cut out, funnily enough, leaving us all in the dark, underground for several minutes. It was hot that day, but nowhere near as hot as my mother claimed. She was as red as a beetroot walking around the ruins, and looked as if she were about to collapse. I still maintain it wasn’t that bad, though.

3 hours ago, Jenna said:

I hope to go to Italy someday with @Muffins :$ 

Push her in the canal, Muffins. k0oupw.png (if you visit Venice)

• Like 1
  • Wiki Translators

One of my bucket list is to travel around the Asia. 

My dad used to work abroad that’s why we’re able to go onto some places where he works. 

We went to Singapore last year to celebrate my Birthday, I consider it one of the best trips I’ve had so far.

anddd Hi @Jenna Do you have any plans on visiting Philippines again soon? :$ Hi kababayan! haha :> 

4 hours ago, Jenna said:

I've only gone outside of the country once when I went to the Philippines, which was so much fun! My mom was born in the Philippines so we have a lot of family over there. I celebrated my 10th birthday there and went to the Mall of Asia *drools* I love shopping.

• Advanced Members

My dad owns his own trucking company and I sometimes accompany him on his trips. I've been to many places including Washington, NJ, NY, Maryland, Texas, Virginia and Florida. If I could travel anywhere I wanted it would be Florida.

• Advanced Members

Yep i love traveling since i was little that even affected my studies. .-. I have been to several countries in Europe and in some countries in Asia. 

I'd like to go to USA and Canada by next year. 

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Abbie said:

anddd Hi @Jenna Do you have any plans on visiting Philippines again soon? :$ Hi kababayan! haha :> 

My family and I would like to visit in December to attend my cousin's wedding, but the chances are slim... I really want to go back though :( @Abbie It's been almost 10 years since I went.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

I traveled a lot with my parents, been to Europe (France, Italy, Germany, Spain) and Asia (South Korea, China, Japan), we visited so many museums, I liked it. Though I find these trips entertaining nowadays I prefer other experience like hiking and camping. What can be better than go into the woods with a tent like this and listen to the nature noises for a few days?

• Advanced Members

I like to travel in Morocco and i love this country i want also to visite the USA in Texas cause i have my familly right there i would like to visite barcalona in Spain too. 

Edited by Gokuh
  • Advanced Members

i have already traveled most of country like united states &  ,Morocco Turkey ,and this time i like to see and visit cancun and hawaii beautiful country .

Edited by Enge
  • Like 1