token problem

korus

Question

• Members

I would like to know how much longer they will take to solve my problem of blocking my account due to the token, I have already been forced to change my email account because neither my emails I can access, my new email where to contact me is <removed email> instead of the previous one where my account of xat <removed email> is registered, this account is blocked I can not open it, my tiket number is as follows: # 78458181, with the largest Greetings Korus.

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

If you already sent a ticket, you need be patient and wait for a reply.

Please remember that depending on what Help Topic you sent your ticket, it may take some more time than other tickets.

And please remember not to post your ticket number unless a volunteer ask you for it.

Opening a forum thread about its a great way to receive some informations about your problem, but it won't speed up the process of getting an answer.

• Advanced Members

Olá Korus.

Se o seu ticket está com status OPEN, tudo que tem a fazer é aguardar. O tempo pode variar de acordo com cada situação, eles precisam ter a certeza de que você é realmente o dono da conta antes de fazer o desbloqueio.

Se você já respondeu às perguntas, peço-lhe um pouco de paciência, em breve você receberá um retorno.

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Please note: Do not share your personal information on the forum in future. We removed your e-mail from the post.

Portuguese translation:

Spoiler

A pergunta ou as perguntas neste tópico foram respondidas e uma resposta foi marcada. Este tópico está encerrado.

Se você tiver quaisquer outras perguntas, por favor, abra um novo tópico.

Por favor note: Não compartilhe suas informações pessoais no fórum no futuro. Removemos seu e-mail da postagem.