Loba922

POWER GKU

good morning to everybody

Here is another suggestion for another power the Gku I hope you like them

Your smilies are: (gkbaby), (gkhair), (gkcloud), (gkkame),  (gkphere), (gki), (gknock), (gkaure).

pawns: (hat#gk)

happy weekend greetings :)

HRStpnl.png

• Award 2
  • Wow 1

hk0O8C9.png kCcJlFZ.png p0yMZAb.png p0gwHrG.png 6TfVL4x.png

Although it might not be exactly look like the example he provided, I think that it's not impossible to make some Dragon balls anime-like smilies. We have this pawn (hat#h#anime2) from Superanime power which is Son Goku inspired, and some other smilies from Anime power like astro, haira3 (Timari from Naruto), haira2 (Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z), haira4 (Shikamaru Nara from Naruto). 

We can for example have some ''saiyan effects and kame hame ha effects'' and call it Aurafx / Forcefx

Hatgk sounds a good one pawn, the (hat#h#anime2) pawn is just missing a tail.

• Award 4

i don't think so @6 i've suggested spongebob before but that's suggestion was not supported by anybody, i think it's not impossible to make a smilies of spongebob too (sry)

1 hour ago, 6 said:

hk0O8C9.png kCcJlFZ.png p0yMZAb.png p0gwHrG.png 6TfVL4x.png

Although it might not be exactly look like the example he provided, I think that it's not impossible to make some Dragon balls anime-like smilies. We have this pawn (hat#h#anime2) from Superanime power which is Son Goku inspired, and some other smilies from Anime power like astro, haira3 (Timari from Naruto), haira2 (Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z), haira4 (Shikamaru Nara from Naruto). 

We can for example have some ''saiyan effects and kame hame ha effects'' and call it Aurafx / Forcefx

Hatgk sounds a good one pawn, the (hat#h#anime2) pawn is just missing a tail.

That's right, you can only make a few modifications and I agree with you :D

This is a good power suggestion. It could probably be another anime type power but it would need to be renamed and possibly include more anime than just dragon ball.

• Award 3

OMG I love it! 

Hopefully they can do the required modifications 

and it can be done. 

Thank you very much @Loba922 for taking your time to suggest such a beautiful power. As many forum users said before, this power could not be released due to the fact that "Dragon Ball" is protected by Copyright. It's a pity, because I'd love to see such beautiful smilies and pawns on xat.

(Disney's Pucca's Copyright is gone, so we can make smilies of her, for example).

Thank you again, 

Have a nice day.

Edited by Witness