Price of XATs

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello to all.

@Admin , I want to know why the price does not drop at xats in xat?

I think if it costs less, more people have a chance to buy and xat.com will earn more money.

What do you think about it?

Remember: this is not a suggestion, it's just a topic in discussion. (I know there is a suggestion in the forum).

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

This is relative, according to the country, e.g for americans it's not expensive.. their economy is fine, 5 USD is a Coca Cola(I think?), for latins (we brazilians) it's expensive (a bit), for countries like Venezuela, Paraguay and others that their economy is not really "very good" this is expensive a lot.

So, I think we don't need to have xats price dropped, this is relative and it depends where you live.

Edited by xLaming
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, Thank you for the answers, I appreciate.

10 minutes ago, xLaming said:

This is relative, according to the country, e.g for americans it's not expensive, for latins (we brazilians) it's expensive (a bit), for countries like Venezuela, Paraguay and others that their economy is not really "very good" this is expensive a lot.

So, I think we don't need to have xats price dropped, this is relative and it depends where you live.

I know this, it's racism not?

I mean, who lives where they are cheap, makes money, hm we are different, or Admin has a problem with us ?. xD (ugh)

• Bot Service Providers
11 minutes ago, Bau said:

I know this, it's racism not?

It's not racism, because this isn't a "xat fault" bau,

It works in this way...

xat has some options like... PayPal, well, you go to xat.com/buy and buy xats using this option, its 5 USD (already set by xat on PayPal plans, internal stuff...)

Well, you're Portuguese (if i'm not wrong :$), so.. it will be converted from USD to EUROS.

"Dollar quotation" is defined by PayPal, according to the local currency. A lot of factors can make this value higher or lower, depending of the country. For us, brazilians, it's a bit higher the price, but for people like americans it's like you buying a "burger" it's not expensive, this is not defined by xat, but the "payment gateways" used by xat.com

Edited by xLaming
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members

Yeah, but he can change the price anytime, it's possible.

If it was cheaper, I buy millions of xats and I can come back to xat to make contests, the world will return to the xat, I think. . . xD :$:'(

• Haha 1

• Moderators

The value of the xats varies for each person depending on the country of residence. A sum of factors are considered to have the final value of the xats we have today.

For example, the foreign value of your country's currency, e.g. 1 BRL (Brazilian Real) = 0,26 USD. What does that mean? Means that the brazilian's currency has a low value for foreign market and this is a reflection of the country's administration, its economy, the generation of capital, investments in that country, etc.

Another one is the payment methods, companies that allow the money to be sent either to people from the same country or to people from a foreign country. They are not non-profit organizations, they are companies that aim to generate profit, so they charge for the operations done by their clients. If you consider purchases made from foreign countries, you have to count the currency conversion, the exchange value, the value of the transaction that company charges. It also has the value that you are charged to be able to withdraw money in your country. Of course, if it is a bank transfer in the same country or a deposit at a bank in the same country, the final price will be cheaper, but it will vary depending on the circumstances.

As you can see, there are several entities or people who perform small tasks to complete your purchase operation and none of them for free, the sum of them all result in the price of the xats to a specific place.

• Award 2
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, xLaming said:

Isso é relativo, de acordo com o país, por exemplo, para os americanos não é caro ... a economia é boa, 5 dólares é uma Coca-Cola (acho?), Porque latins (nós brasileiros) é caro (um pouco), para países como Venezuela, Paraguai e outros que a sua economia não é realmente "muito boa" isso é muito caro.

Então, acho que não precisamos ter o preço dos xats caído, isso é relativo e depende de onde você mora.

the fact that and the Americans are high class the others also the more you looked for your class? laming

people only want to win who is in power does not lower anything just wants to win

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, xLaming said:

This is relative, according to the country, e.g for americans it's not expensive.. their economy is fine, 5 USD is a Coca Cola(I think?), for latins (we brazilians) it's expensive (a bit), for countries like Venezuela, Paraguay and others that their economy is not really "very good" this is expensive a lot.

Yh 12 coca cola maybe 5$ =)) 

• Wow 1

• 1 year later...