xat.com/CHAT Christmas Background

SlimShady

• Members

Hello everyone!

Today I've decided to make this background to make some xats maybe 200 xats to marry my wife.

T05NCJp.png

I44F4ZT.png

And of course this comes with a CSS code :

/

background:#202020 url('https://i.imgur.com/I44F4ZT.png') no-repeat top center fixed}table:nth-of-type(3) td:first-child{width:24px}table:nth-of-type(3) td:nth-of-type(3){width:1px}table:nth-of-type(3) td:last-child{width:25px}table:nth-of-type(3) td:nth-child(even):nth-child(-n+5){display:none}#media embed,#control embed{margin:0 1em}div[style*='height:90']{height:90px;

Use this link the way it is.

Cherry mristmas veryone!

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, SlimShady said:

Today I've decided to make this background to make some xats maybe 200 xats to marry my wife.

Nice cause there. 8-)

I think showing a few more chat background examples of your work would attract more users to buy your chat bgs.

• Members
14 minutes ago, 6 said:

Nice cause there. 8-)

I think showing a few more chat background examples of your work would attract more users to buy your chat bgs.

9 minutes ago, maxo said:

haha good luck with your wife i see that's a good design but as @6 said show us more exemples of your work 

The problem is my friends.. is that idh new work graphics, i have last year's graphics and rn i kinda do better so whenever i have a collection i'll show everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 11/30/2018 at 1:47 PM, SlimShady said:

Hello everyone!

T05NCJp.png

I44F4ZT.png

And of course this comes with a CSS code :

Use this link the way it is.

Cherry mristmas veryone!

Beauftiful your bg. 

Can i ask you one with name Marya please   

I will pay :$   

Ty vm 

• Advanced Members

Hey man it's great that you're showcasing your work. I look forward to seeing more from you, and if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask.

Also, don't forget to check out all the freebies on the Graphics portion of the forum, as well as some more useful things in this topic: https://www.mundoxat.com/foro/showthread.php?8958-Todo-lo-que-necesitas-para-hacer-un-buen-fondo

It's spanish, but your computer should translate it for you. Many good resources on this forum. 

Best of luck with your designing!