Jump to content
Alexis

Jail pawn??

Recommended Posts

So, I was thinking of a jail themed pawn. Since we have a jail power, already, 

GetStrip5.php?c=S_jail_50_50_c.png <- This.

And since we don't have any pawns, for this specific power, it should be a black and white theme. It would be based off of the Jail outfits.

ChaingGang.jpg?1381785783

I don't have an example of the pawn at the moment, but what do you guys think??

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the closest to black that we regular users are ever going to get! (And I look fabulous in black!) :$

 

But some people may complain they look too similar to mods... (hmm)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be pretty cool, but pawns for smilies are usually limited and last for a week... and this power was released a while ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe as a group power called banpawn/jailpawn, Banned users will be shown in this jail themed pawn instead of the brown one.

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Maybe as a group power called banpawn/jailpawn, Banned users will be shown in this jail themed pawn instead of the brown one.

Oh I like this idea more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alexis said:

So, I was thinking of a jail themed pawn. Since we have a jail power, already, 

GetStrip5.php?c=S_jail_50_50_c.png <- This.

And since we don't have any pawns, for this specific power, it should be a black and white theme. It would be based off of the Jail outfits.

ChaingGang.jpg?1381785783

I don't have an example of the pawn at the moment, but what do you guys think??

Haha that is funny  =)) to see  @Crow  with this pawn lol  

 

+ 1 

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Marya11211 said:

Haha that is funny  =)) to see  @Crow  with this pawn lol  

 

+ 1 

 

And you'd look good with a brown pawn :$ sitting in the banpool all by yourself. Torched too :$

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Crow said:

 

And you'd look good with a brown pawn :$ sitting in the banpool all by yourself. Torched too :$

  

Haha  you and how many  ?  (nme)   :$   =)))  Do you like smilie (pdog)  ?   test it is awesome  <33 

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Maybe as a group power called banpawn/jailpawn, Banned users will be shown in this jail themed pawn instead of the brown one.

 

This is an interesting idea.

 

I think developing on this thought would be more beneficial! No offense to the OP.

  • Award 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.