Can't login

Kursed44

Question

• Members

So, I finally decided to get my account back and i'm out of luck, so I came here. (I can't even sign in to use Ticket. Or register a new account because it says i already have one)

Kursed (10100000) doesn't allow me to login anymore. I know my password, but it doesn't work and my old email doesn't work. I also can't even use Xat without it telling me to "Sign in to start chatting."

And If I do sign in, it repeatedly tells me to keep signing in. What can I do here? I can't even access Protection (I know it was on before my account started doing this so I could get tickle)

6 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

All account passwords were reset in November for security reasons, that's why it says you're entering a wrong password.

To get it solved, you must create a ticket from a new id. Select the help topic Lost access, explain your situation and ask an e-mail change.

Make sure to include the username and id number (if possible) for the account you want to recover. The Subject field must be filled with five or more words. You'll receive a message via e-mail when you get a response in your ticket with a link to respond to it.

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, Kursed44 said:

So, I finally decided to get my account back and i'm out of luck, so I came here. (I can't even sign in to use Ticket. Or register a new account because it says i already have one)

Kursed (10100000) doesn't allow me to login anymore. I know my password, but it doesn't work and my old email doesn't work. I also can't even use Xat without it telling me to "Sign in to start chatting."

And If I do sign in, it repeatedly tells me to keep signing in. What can I do here? I can't even access Protection (I know it was on before my account started doing this so I could get tickle)

Follow this guide to reset your ID: https://xthelp.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/how-to-reset-your-identification-number/

Create a new xat account and open a ticket. Select the Lost Access help topic. The subject should be at least five words. In the ticket, include the username and identification number (if known) of the account you need help with. You will receive an email with a link to the ticket, but only at the email for the new xat account. Eventually when the email is changed you will be able to reset the password.

• Members
35 minutes ago, Nick said:

Follow this guide to reset your ID: https://xthelp.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/how-to-reset-your-identification-number/

Create a new xat account and open a ticket. Select the Lost Access help topic. The subject should be at least five words. In the ticket, include the username and identification number (if known) of the account you need help with. You will receive an email with a link to the ticket, but only at the email for the new xat account. Eventually when the email is changed you will be able to reset the password.

If I do this, Will I lose my ID of (10100000) ? I paid a good sum of xats for it and I don't want to lose.

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Kursed44 said:

If I do this, Will I lose my ID of (10100000) ? I paid a good sum of xats for it and I don't want to lose.

No. You need to explain that you have lost access to the email associated to the 10100000 ID. You may be asked questions to ensure you are the real owner of that account. Once the email switch has been completed, you should then be able to login to that account (after resetting your password). Your alternate account would still be existing, but you wouldn't have to login to it again if you want.