Admin

Getting started Mk2

It may be tedious sometimes but remember you also want to play with just a few people you select (that's depending on the game or the event)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Admin said:

You don't think its tedious inviting ppl rather than all can play ?

yes i think so

13 hours ago, Admin said:

What do you mean ?

The Bot will be Controlled for default by the main owner or who will do it. i Think in the  codepen panel should be a place to add Bot owner control. Also when there is a bot is already in the Chat other users could be able to start their bot in? i think if better one Bot per chat at the same time is better cause of the disturb.

35 minutes ago, ider said:

i think if better one Bot per chat at the same time is better cause of the disturb.

Ideally, we want to be able to run multiple games at once on the same chat. This could be added to gcontrol, though. (Max amount of game bots)

• Like 1

Only requires one bot, the bot just needs multiple games programmed into it. 

Ideally the bot should be able to load a “game module” (I.e. a version of the goApp() function) of sorts and be able to switch between modules. Even better drop the third party bot bs and be able to upload “game modules” to a xat-provided page and run it via GameBot

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

1. Pawns can be added i tried and it worked

2. The First smile in the smile list is the one that appear Double.(i think should be randomly)

3. The game Doesn't stop when the first one Win.(should stop i think so, Or no?)

4. Could be added a stop command(not obligation cause start one restart the Bot automatically.

5. All users can start the game whenever they want(Just Guest can't)

ss

Cardmatch.thumb.png.b920d08e3e414c2b4d89a50bd87a187e.png  cardm.thumb.png.49c0989a8b7bad2833607dcfba222209.png  invites.thumb.png.db7e79959be9f9bb2fcbb9ae67eb8c8e.png

invites.png

22 minutes ago, Junior said:

Ideally, we want to be able to run multiple games at once on the same chat. This could be added to gcontrol, though. (Max amount of game bots)

ok i see

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Only requires one bot, the bot just needs multiple games programmed into it. 

Ideally the bot should be able to load a “game module” (I.e. a version of the goApp() function) of sorts and be able to switch between modules. Even better drop the third party bot bs and be able to upload “game modules” to a xat-provided page and run it via GameBot

i Agree

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Only requires one Bot, the bot just needs multiple games programmed into it. 

Ideally the bot should be able to load a game module of sorts and be able to switch between modules  

That's currently possible already, a single bot can run multiple games.

But, one bot = one user = only that user's games. What I mean is, you can run multiple games with one bot but you would only be able to run those multiple games from a single game dev at once.