Emoji ideas..

Alexis

• Advanced Members

emoji-on-apple-diversity.0.0.png

^ Yes, this explains it all..

I feel like that these would really express how a xat user would REALLY feel. Just like you would on any social media website Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Honestly, I would think that this would be good for everyone, cause you know, everyone loves their own type of emoji. And plus, if we add on to where the smilies are free, there would be more of a variety for everyone instead for the people who have xats/days/powers. Cause you know. Equality for all. (smirk) ( And yes, I know, we already have some of them.)

• Advanced Members

Well emojis are basically smilies. Most of them are already made, and xat makes them animated.

Free smilies are fine, but they are limited for a reason. Powers and thereforee more smilies are for subscribers, so that are the + products and adding this would distract xat from this concept.

There are some more free smilies which are available, but xat didnt put them in the smiley list, which is very bad btw, and which i also requested on the old forum to be made (keep the smiley list updated), might bring it up again.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Alexis said:

That is what I was trying to get across, is that xat should update the smiley list cause who knows the last time it was updated lol

I agree with this, or at least have more conversational smiles added to new powers, like (fan) or (maniac), but all we keep on getting is useless cute powers.

• Award 1