MY SUGGESTIONS ON TRADE (Not a debate)

AishaOfficial

• Members
2 minutes ago, Solange said:

We are having a discussion about Trade's situation right now, I hope we can find a solution ASAP.

I am unaware of the situation at the moment, however I am giving my feedback based on my experience at Trade in my whole experience as both, a regular user and a former staff member.

If my post gets noticed, I hope this post has the pure intention of benefiting the Trade community. I do not intend to offend anybody or cause any misunderstandings from this post.

Anyway suggestions and comments are welcome.

Edited by AishaOfficial

• Wiki Translators

i liked what you said here " Employ more Trade staff from English backgrounds " yes a new changes should be made concerning the staff owners and main owners should give chances to other users but sometimes honestly i don't understand who they think they are (smirk) personaly i did my best before i worked with them i helped them for everyday even now the same thing i work i do my best without results, i don't ask for a rank or something like that here but it's the truth there are a people who see what am i doing in cambio, trade ... give people chances personaly i want and i like working i don't like to be just a guest or i don't know i'm an active person but when i see some behaviors i stop because MAXO doesn't do his efforts for free