friends limit?

otomok

Question

• Members

Is there a limit to how many friends i can have added? ive posted several issues regarding my friends list but so far  though many have tried to help me,, nothing has worked,,,, im tired of using the html 5 interface...

1 add friend 

2 auto logged out

3 relog in 

4 friend that was added is gone

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

There shouldn't be a limit. It only seems to be related to late synchronization (perhaps an issue).

When adding/un-adding a friend and going to another chat, the changes from the previous chat will be visible immediately.

However when you login right after, it doesn't seem to perform the changes immediately, thus on xat.com/login you'll still get to see the previous friendlist.

Now after logging in, when you go to another chat, you'll see the previous friendlist as well. But if you wait a couple of minutes and then re-login, the changes which you did on the first chat will be visible to you.

So in short, what's the potentital solution:

1. After editing the friendlist, try waiting like 5 minutes.
  2. Then login

• Advanced Members

Hello. I do not believe there is a limit as to how many friends you can add on xat. However, the con to this is that they must be added/removed individually.

In regards to your issue regarding your friends list not updating, 

8 minutes ago, otomok said:

4 friend that was added is gone

if you add a friend and you go to another chat or refresh and they are not on the list, same thing if when you remove someone and when you refresh and they are still on the list, the thing to do here is to close all xat chats, login, and reopen a xat chat again. Your friends list should be updated after logging in and refreshing.

• Members
1 minute ago, HelperNate said:

Hello. I do not believe there is a limit as to how many friends you can add on xat. However, the con to this is that they must be added/removed individually.

In regards to your issue regarding your friends list not updating, 

if you add a friend and you go to another chat or refresh and they are not on the list, same thing if when you remove someone and when you refresh and they are still on the list, the thing to do here is to close all xat chats, login, and reopen a xat chat again. Your friends list should be updated after logging in and refreshing.

im using 1 chat open when  the website auto logs me out then i log back in, any friends i have added are deleted

• Members
12 minutes ago, HelperNate said:

Right click chat box, click the folder, raise bar up to max, allow the cache and allow browser cookies. Then re-login. Refresh and re login.

I got this advice from Danny (61747858).

i did this and it still does not work