Category

Christina

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Christina said:

I was not against pen and paper at all.  I also said I would agree with his power suggestion IF it was his trade log with power and price.  NOT the other users information.

1 is irrelevant to the other.  1 is about user safety.  Friends list does NOT show how many xats someone has to open them up as a target.  SO try again?

I was just explaining his post... I didn't "try" anything, so there's nothing for me to try again...

You are against pen and paper here for keeping track of scammers (which I agree with, that's ridiculous). That was what I was explaining. No need to get angry.

For the record (as I have already said) I think this power is a very good idea.

• Advanced Members

I'm not angry.  Written words sometimes sound another way?

I just don't care for assumption I am against something.  I am not completely against his idea.

I am against the risk it puts other users in leaving them vulnerable.  1 has nothing to do with the other.

Where do I say I am against pen and paper at all? Its just someone reading between lines and pulling something

from it to use against another.

• Advanced Members

I took you saying "SO try again" as your way of expressing anger. If I misinterpreted it, I apologize.

I'm not going to respond further about it because I don't think the forum needs yet another argument.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
Just now, TinkerDoodle said:

Okay back to the topic on hand. Is it possible to color the pools in the friends list, like white, blue, pink, ect, or will it be the default black? 

Personally I think if it got made..it would be up to whoever did it.  Some may like colors.  Me I am simple.

@Steven  same.  Don't want you thinking I was angry.  My try again meant like explain better?  anyway best to drop it.  Thanks for explaining.

• Award 2