Voice of staff trade

Marya

• Moderators

One thing is more than certain, it's not working the way it is. For a chat of the level of Trade, an active and committed manager is needed, who has enough time for this responsibility and for its users. Vale doing her best or not, it's not enough. If this does not change, we will continue to have problems unceasingly. And i don't think being a reseller should be a hindrance to running a trade chat, being quoted to such a position demonstrates that the person is reliable enough to know how to separate these two things.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

I would say this is way too much drama over something that has been going on for a long time.There were threads opened for this before and admins agreed vale was still suitable to run trade even though she would be unable to attend at all times.
The whole point of having a main owner is to control the staff from abusing their power and ofc decide decent ones to take care of the chat.Being owner it means you had to take care of bans , staff and all that kind of stuff. Yet after months and months deciding you don't like being under control after vale asks to be informed on whats going on and you snap. The funny thing is that you have too much power dragging the entire trade kids down with you to support your case.

I would suggest for a co main to help run the chat with vale. I've seen Sydno and Echo being suggested a few times and i'll say adding someone inexperienced with running a " trade " chat would make things worse.
The best option would be adding Cupim ( if he agrees to that ) as he is the most experienced one over the years and doesn't need to proof for that , not to mention he does not get influenced by the circle of friendship.

Echo and Sydno are way too close to Bryan which makes it easier for him to control everything in trade which would be the same thing as adding him as main.

• Award 2

• Bot Service Providers

Easy fix, steps:

1. Make him co main owner;
  2. Contributors, resellers and volunteers may need to stop fighting;
  3. Other volunteers need to put attention to inactive "ticket volunteer", she is inactive, but you can report in your private forum section "Volunteers".

"The voice of the people is the voice of God". 

Edited by Laming
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Laming said:

Easy fix, steps:

1. Make him co main owner;
  2. Contributors, resellers and volunteers may need to stop fighting;
  3. Other volunteers need to put attention to inactive "ticket volunteer", she is inactive, but you can report in your private forum section "Volunteers".

"The voice of the people is the voice of God". 

4. This thread should be closed.

I believe they're already having a discuss about that theme in the private section. We don't need more people being judged on this post.

Edited by Luig
  • Award 2

• Wiki Translators

in general i think every officiel xat room should have 2 main owners at least one of them should be present in the chat when the other is busy for exemple In order to maintain the  stability of the chat and avoid problems, owners does a good job but i think their presence in the chat room is not enough

• Advanced Members
30 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Not sure where you heard that? I guess someone asking for professionalism has not been very professional.

People talk , all over xat , there is nothing new.

30 minutes ago, Sydno said:

I'm mature enough not to be controlled by whoever

I have no doubt about that yet , you lack experience running such a chat compared to " Cupim " .

31 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Not disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you are controlled by them, you know that pretty well too.

You have no idea do you ?

32 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Last but not least, being the main owner of such an important chat doesn't mean overseeing things once in a trimester and picking someone to do your job without recognizing them

What ? make sure you know the facts before talking ?

32 minutes ago, Sydno said:

We all have a real life and other issues to deal with, but one should hand over their responsibilities when it becomes apparent they don't have any more time for it.

You should remember it is called " volunteering " even though she still keeps doing it even after admins recognized she was unable to attend 24/7.
You cannot expect someone to put their entire life on xat and hide in the shadows.

• Meh 1

• Sydno locked this topic