Jump to content
Marya

Voice of staff trade

Recommended Posts

@Addict you still the best owner there even if you quit

13 minutes ago, FREO said:

I personally support the idea of making changes and bringing new soul to trade staff. However, it shouldn't be at the expense of anybody. 

I sincerely hope you find a way out of this dilemma. 

i agree with you i support the idea of making changes too @FREO

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find this a bit rediculous. If you all leave where is Trades heart?  A lot of you promised me you would stay when I said to follow your heart. Putting someone in charge outside of trade staff is NOT the answer. We walked this road once before. did you all really think that was an answer then?  I’m asking staff to reconsider walking and work with volunteers and contributors for a better solution. Be the leaders I helped some of you become. Make Trade proud is all.   Walking is not the answer. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Shizuo said:

Only Vols can do something about this, like @Sydno did for the Spanish Help xat. 

 

No. All Contributors have a say on matters like this. (Vols are contributors too)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leandro said:

 

No. All Contributors have a say on matters like this. (Vols are contributors too)

I didn't mean to say you guys didn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As user and not part of xat Trade, I still watching it a bit, I don't really know Addict, but I think staff are ok on doing this, because if any volunteer is being inactive, any chat manager or whatever, sure, this such of people can't stay there. Who needs to have control of this chat is someone which is active enough and have experience with trading chats, someone which is always active, doing contest and helping there, not just "oh we can make a vol as chat manager cuz hes already vol" an trusted user may be selected to be there representing their chat, as people stated there, Trade, Help and xat5 are the most used by xat users, and may need to have more attention(im not talking or blaming xat5, and help staff yeah... Just Trade). About the site outdated the only issue which is found there is the SSL not being redirected automatically, which may be fixed soon (I'm sure), @Admin can fix this issue by enabling "HTTPS Automatic Rewrite" and Redirect, blog settings may be changed later... About powers/posts I dont think that is really needed powers being posted all the times, there's already a lot of "fansites" related to powers, posts, news etc... Both issue which I really see is that the main owner which also is volunteer is inactive for long months, don't accept ideas as I already see in my old posts before, don't interact with their staff (according to them, correct if I'm wrong) and also, why is listed as vol if actually is inactive? There's no reason to just use space of other person which can help in that way. I agree with the staff about changing the current chat manager.

Edited by Laming
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Echo said:

Being inactive for like a year and not doing tickets is another story but if you are trying to hide behind this excuse then I am not having it. It don't matter if you used to do 100 tickets or 400 tickets a week the problem is you don't do any at all for the past year. You have only took part in one topic since I become volunteer and that was conflict as well. Try to be more professional? I am professional and pushing for change on something which should have been sorted out months and months ago. Face it vale you only magically become active again when your position is threatened. We have had 3 threads about this on the contributors section and each time you have been given a chance to become more active. This thread is dedicated to th users that cannot voice their views within the contributors group. I won't commnt anymore on this thread as everything I needed has been said but I hope for the best outcome for the trade staff and chat itself.

Face it? Do u have proof? i was active 2-3 days ago before that i think u only want to help ur friends

u can ask admin to check i was handling some reports about scam anway i dont need to explain u anything just bcs im not online 24/7 doesnt mean im not active

fact is u as vol go around talking crap about me....isn't this unprofessional????? 

anyway i have no time to argue

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read all this topic and I totally agree with Echo.

I have not been in chat for a long time but I think that if you are a chat manager you have to be there and help.

I personally like Addict and I think he deserves to be the new main. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fiona said:

personally like Addict and I think he deserves to be the new main. ;)

Yes deserve for sure but he cannot be a new main since hes an reseller.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anas said:

Yes deserve for sure but he cannot be a new main since hes an reseller.

 

Why not every one in trade sell xats But dont care about trader like Bryan.Bryan help with every thing and love trade page He is in trade with heart and He dont care only about money and profit

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vale said:

Hello evryone,

so there is nothing much to say Bryan decided to resign i never told him to leave Trade just bcs i asked him to talk to me or at least to inform me about big events or important decisions and he didn't agree on this was like " why do i need ??? " pretty sure bcs im still the main,now just because he want to decide for everything has decided to resign

his reaction is bit immature plus trying to make me look bad even if we never have had issues ,just 2 days ago i asked him a question and he got mad " really childish" 

@Echoplease stay in your lane dont talk about vols stuffs here if i close tickets or not is not even ur problem when i used to close 400-600 tickets in week you weren't even here

if i start to talk about my work i'll have to write a book and just because i dont go around to talk to vols doesnt mean i don't care i talk only if needed and that's good so,

anyway as vol try be more professional dont put ur nose everywhere dont go around talk nosense =) 

 

TO ALL MY STAFF WE CAN HAVE A MEETING ABOUT BRYAN IF YOU THINK IS NEEDED BUT I NEVER DID DEMOTE HIM HE HAS DECIDED TO RESIGN!!!

Hey Vale  

As i know , and now we see here is other thing  

Honestly speaking we don't know many things what is the true really just we are confusing in totality right now. 

No one know really the true anyway you was and you are main from us from xat.com/trade we should have a meet and solve the problems. 

In my opinion is not so grave, and everytihg can be solved as well 

You have @Vale support for us  

And thanks for tell to us what happend really . 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all , i read this topic  and in my opinion any staff need a lider , someone to guide us , someone avaiable to 

clarify doubts ... Bryan was doing this very well ... he was active all days  (rolleyes) we need to find a fast solution ...       

   Trading it's disappearing gradually  :s

Edited by iron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iron said:

Hi all , i read this topic  and in my opinion any staff need a lider , someone to guide us , someone avaiable to 

clarify doubts ... Bryan was doing this very well ... he was active all days  (rolleyes) we need to find a fast solution ...       

   Trading it's disappearing gradually  :s

Hey Iron we are working about 

I have to notice you Vale is back again  

Just be little patience  

Together we will solve the issue  

Regards
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Addict Should you have to back in your place Bry,  and how you said , you work together with @Vale i think everything can be solved  

You guys have support from staff to trade in everything  

Let solve this issue once more together @Addict  @Vale 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Marya said:

you work together with @Vale i think everything can be solved  

Or... Can be changed, if someone is being inactive, why simply don't remove? I'm sure if she weren't xat vol... Contributors and others would already selected a new main owner in this pick of time, xat can't keep people just for ranks, if is not being active then remove, simple solution. BUT also you need to have in mind that we already know how it works in xat, if this happen, they will choose one of them to manage Trade's chat, which is is also unfair for Bryan. And a thing some people needs to know... Actions side to admins don't need to be explained to each volunteer, they are "xat owners".

Edited by Laming
Mobile typo sucks
  • Like 3
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Marya please, could you explain me what was really the purpose of this thread? Why haven't you talked to Vale about what is wrong in the chat before exposing it to the community? I'm sure she would hear you. If you think something is not going well or must be changed, you need contact the responsible for the chat (in this case, vale). Opening a thread talking WE ARE LEAVING TRADE BECAUSE THE MAIN IS INACTIVE and then say "let's have meeting with the main" seems contradictory to me. Do you think Trade needs a new main? If yes, why are you satisfied on having a meeting with the current one? If not, what is this thread for?

Edited by Luig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Geordie said:

Why cant he be main im :s @Anas

Because he is a reseller. xat doesn't allow resellers to lead trade xats.

Edited by Luig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Luig said:

Because he is a reseller.

Everybody are same. There's no reason for he being denied of being main, reseller or not, is unfair the point that he spent a lot of time and don't be recognized for this. I don't wanna talk about that, but you think is worse someone being reseller and main of an xat group important and work side to admins to get cool contests or someone which is inactive and don't care about the chat? If I remember before Wiki got removed for inactivity from xat Cambio, she got a rank which never used, same happened to xat Troca, got take Franklin's place (due his inactivity) and also got inactive, and just for being vol this is a way of protection... (Not talking about current mains, stif <3). Being main owner of a xat group which dont speak their language is not biased? Being inactive for long months as every staff spoken here isn't sufficient? Well, "meeting is sufficient" I'm sure they said that just to atleast put him as main owner, since the current one don't want to lost her place there, but also don't care about Trade's chat.

Edited by Laming
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laming said:

Everybody are same. There's no reason for he being denied of being main, reseller or not, is unfair the point that he spent a lot of time and don't be recognized for this. I don't wanna talk about that, but you think is worse someone being reseller and main of an xat group important and work side to admins to get cool contests or someone which is inactive and don't care about the chat? If I remember before Wiki got removed for inactivity from xat Cambio, she got a rank which never used, same happened to xat Troca, got take Franklin's place (due his inactivity) and also got inactive, and just for being vol this is a way of protection... (Not talking about current mains, stif <3). Being main owner of a xat group which dont speak their language is not biased? Being inactive for long months as every staff spoken here isn't sufficient? Well, "meeting is sufficient" I'm sure they said that just to atleast put him as main owner, since the current one don't want to lost her place there, but also don't care about Trade's chat.

 

I agree with you, but it is an Admin's decision... Stif is no longer main owner at Troca, he had to resign to become a reseller.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Luig said:

@Marya please, could you explain me what was really the purpose of this thread? Why haven't you talked to Vale about what is wrong in the chat before exposing it to the community? I'm sure she would hear you. If you think something is not going well or must be changed, you need contact the responsible for the chat (in this case, vale). Opening a thread talking WE ARE LEAVING TRADE BECAUSE THE MAIN IS INACTIVE and then say "let's have meeting with the main" seems contradictory to me. Do you think Trade needs a new main? If yes, why are you satisfied on having a meeting with the current one? If not, what is this thread for?

Hey @Luig i will explain you for you can understand .  

Yesterday in night we had meeting ok ? 

Because all staff want leave staff because @Addict resigned, is right we need him same Dope same Vale all  together are running the trade for good no for bad  . 

 Is right he never told to us , to quit staff or something like that , he ask to us to dont do that .To stay like before staff . He ask to us to dont use guestself .. 

We need an expication of him ´´why `` 

So in the meet all staff to trade asking for many many things .. what need be changed in trade . 

In an way or other way, we never know what realy is hppend , just we dont want let @Addict going , because he is part from trade xat  

Then after ... we had other history  

For this we need meeting with main @Valeand owner to trade to solve the issue together.  

Im part from staff to trade xat honestly 9 years or more  .. but in last time what happend is not ok , an day powers are up in 12 h after powers are down   

I want to remember to everyone in an way or other we keep xat up 

And many many things ..  

If i write everything here i need a book  

So after , we had an other history how i said before and for that we need meeting and each one to explain the things , with what we are agree with what no , and what have to change . 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Marya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.